Thursday, 31 March 2011

Day 1

   I absolutely have no emotions right now. My parents just left this morning and I should be somewhat happy and sad at the same time. Neither are one of my emotions right now. I literally have no feeling, or even thinking about anything. I wouldn't say it's a bad thing. I have right to be mad at my parents, and vice versa. But, damn, I didn't think I was going to be this mad. I dropped them off at the airport and I honestly didn't say anything to them. And right now, it's not even bothering me that I didn't say anything. I feel the same as last night. Actually, I lied. I feel a little better than yesterday, but with no anger left in me.

   I did go to the bank today, and asked them what was up with my credit card. Turned out, it was nothing. Just something I wasn't aware of and started freaking out about it. Apparently, when you use credit card at the gas station, it charges you $100 and they give you back whatever amount you didn't spend so I'm getting back my $60. I felt so dumb after finding this out because, first of all, I go to the same gas station all the time, and use the same pump and this never happened before until like this week. It kind of suprised me. And secondly, I obviously didn't know about it till now, so I was freaking out because the gas station ripped me off. So it's all good now. There's nothing to worry about.

   Actually there is. If I'm going to move out, the odds are I need to find a place to live and pay it for myself, and I'm probably going to give back my car to my parents. Not that i was planning on taking it with me but still. I've been looking at some of these on Kijiji and I think I can do this. Although, some things has to work out nicely if I want this to turn out pretty. 1) I need student loan. 2) I need a full time job for summer. I found this one where you work with Telus as a salesman, and you get paid $4000 a month!!!! That's amazing. If I get this job, which I probably won't, but still, if I do, I'll be able get an actually pretty decent car (I'm thinking like Skyline or Soarer or anything JDM) and pay for the rent and tuition all at the same time. I really wish I get that position. Or at any other places. I submitted my resume pretty much everywhere and haven't heard from any of them yet. I hope at least some of them call me back. 

   I will be going to work in a bit and tonight is going to be the last night I'll be working with this girl. I'm kind of sad about that, because she was a real good friend and we actually never got to like hang out outside of work. I kind of regret not asking her to hang out because, from now on, the odds are, we are probably never going to hang out. Ever. And I actually really like her. We always just have been and always will be 'work friends.' I hate making friends then losing them. Oh well, easy come easy go, right? It turns out, life is like that too. An opportunity comes and if you miss it, then it's gone. You are done. You've got to lose yourself into whatever that is, and the moment you own it, never let it go, because you only get one shot, and do not miss your chance to blow, these kind of opportunity comes once in a life time. That was actually from a song by Eminem. Thought I'd share that.

No comments:

Post a Comment