Normally, I'd stay home on tuesdays and thursdays, but since my dad is back from Europe and he doesn't know anything about what's going on with me and school, I really had no choice but actually go to school today. I could have told him about it, but you know what he's reaction is going to be, so I'm not going to bother talking about school with him until he brings it up, then I actually have no choice but talk about it. So I got to school at about 11, as usual, and I decided to study for MATH 120. I thought, and I've heard, it was a really easy course, but now, I don't really think it is. There's a lot of theorems and definitions I have to memorize, which I'm terrible at, and the actual math is a lot different than adding and subtracting and multiplying and dividing. On top of that, having a prof that doesn't teach well just makes it worse. I usually study pretty good at school even though it's kind of loud and noisy where I always go, but today, I just couldn't focus at all. I guess since I don't have any tests/exams coming up for another month. I wasn't really motivated to study. About an hour later, my friends from high school came and visited me. I have not seen or hung out with them for a really long time. I never see anyone from my high school around campus. I guess going to high school in a different town does make differences, and plus, almost everyone from my high school is way too dumb to make it to any kind of post secondary schools, so there aren't many people going to U of A from my high school. Anyways, I wasn't really good friends with any of them, but now that we are going to same school, we just automatically became friends. I was really glad. It's nice to have someone I know around me and recognize me. We just walked around for a bit and we actually went to one of them's car and just sat in there and just talked for hours. This friend really understands me. We were just talking about what's been going on with our lives and it seemed like we've been through very similar things with similar problems. So ya, it turned out to be a real good conversation. I haven't had that kind of conversation in a long time, since I don't really have a social life anymore (it's nothing to do with school, my friends just decided not to hang out with me anymore and I honestly don't really care). So I ended up staying on campus till 5:30PM doing nothing but socializing. It would've been nice if I actually had done some work, but reuniting with friends from high school doesn't happen very often (at least for me) so it was really nice to see them, and hang out with them again.
For the past few blog posts, I've been talking about wanting to ask this girl out. I am still going to do it, and I will try not to pussy out this time. I really like this girl and I think she kind of likes me too, but I can never tell how the girls feel about me. I was never good at reading their body language or distinguish if they like me or not, but like I said, I think she at least like me as a friend, and I have a feeling that it's going to turn out pretty good. Well, I hope. If she says no, then fuck it. Shit happens haha. Anyways, I'm pretty excited to ask her out, and I guess we will see how it's going to turn out in a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment