Monday, 21 March 2011

   Well, I absolutely have nothing to talk about today. It was a pretty long day, but honestly, nothing interesting has happened today. I thought my dad was going to start asking me questions but surprisingly he did not. I know he's going to do it, he's just waiting for the right timing. Like I said before, I'm ready for it.

   My last hockey game is tomorrow. It's gone by pretty fast and yet, I still have not scored a goal. I'm hoping tomorrow is the day, because all of our games were late night games but tomorrow's game will be the very first game of the night which is at 7:15PM. So ya, I guess we will find out tomorrow if the game time really makes difference to my performance and endurance. 

   It's 1:19AM right now and I'm going to bed. I could really use a good night sleep right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment