I actually wrote this yesterday but my internet decided not to work so I'll post this now.
Well, I was sitting in CAB all day at school without really doing anything. I just went to school today to just hang out with my friends, and maybe get some studying and homework done, which never really happened haha. I've been hanging out with these guys at school for just over a week now actually and I really do enjoy hanging out with them. I guess the fact that they went to same high school as I did makes it even better and most of all, easier to hang out with them. Well, like I said, I do enjoy hanging out with them, but this week, I could not stand them. All they talked about today and yesterday was sex. I literally hate talking about sex, mostly because I have nothing to talk about since I have no experience. So most of the time I just sit there like a loser and do/say nothing but listen to what they have to say. Kind of creepy, right? I just hate myself sometimes for being a virgin at the age of 19 when all my friends lost their V-card when they were like 14 or whatever. What is wrong with me? Why haven't I had sex yet? I hear a bunch of fat and ugly people getting laid, but I can't?? This whole sex thing is really making me mad. It's completely taken over my life, because I think about it all the time, and I worry about it all the time. So either I have to get over it and say it's not a big deal, or actually have sex with someone, it don't matter who. I am tired of being a virgin and a single. Two of the worst combination you could ever have. I have to end this. Soon.
I was supposed to timekeep tonight at CDA, but I switch it with someone else who was supposed to work at the Eq. Room. I was pretty glad that we switched, because well, I didn't have anything else to do. Got nothing to study, or any homework. God I love having only 2 classes lol. Anyways, I decided to watch the last game, which was a division 1 playoff game. You could really tell the difference between the regular game and a playoff game. In a playoff game, you bust your ass off, and fight as hard as you can. This game was a perfect example. The game got too intense. Players were getting mad at the refs, the timekeeper, and each other. There was a lot of anger going around and honestly, I really enjoyed it. It was very entertaining. I probably wouldn't have if I was timekeeping. Thank god. Oh and I probably said this before, but I wanted to get a referee license in fall, but after watching this game, I'm actually giving a second thought. The refs got beaked a lot in this game, and I hate getting beaked. I just can't take it. So ya I don't know. I guess I could still get the license and not ref??? Uh huh.
I was on Kijiji today looking for a job, then I ended up looking at jerseys again haha. I found a Magnus Paajarvi jersey for only $60! So I had to buy it. I emailed the guy and asked him if he still have it, and like half an hour later, boom, just like that, he calls me. I was like YESS!!!!! I went to his house and purchased that beautiful jersey. It was really clean. I mean the guy said it was never worn and the tag was still on so it should be clean right? lol. Everything was perfect. The name and the numbers were actually stitched, not screen printed and heat pressed on, which look pretty professional. Turned out, this jersey I bought was an authentic jersey. AN AUTHENTIC JERSEY!!!!! Do you know how much they cost!?!?! They are like around $200, with no names and numbers on them. And I got this one for $60!!!! I love Kijiji and eBay. They are definitely money savers. Not really, but still, you get stuff for way cheaper than the actual price. Speaking of eBay, my Gionta jersey is on its way now. It's at Montreal right now. Still a long way to go, but it's getting there. Please come to me faster so I could add it to my collection!!!! One day, I will have every single NHL jerseys. Every single one of them, meaning home, away, and alternate jerseys, plus the 'vintage' ones like Nordiques, Jets, North Stars, and Whalers. And maybe ones like Atlanta Flames, Seals, Scouts, and etc. It'd a quite a collection. Next one: either Detroit's Datsyuk jersey, or Rangers' 85th anniversary alternate jersey, which I LOVE, or Blackhawks jersey, preferably the alternate jersey.
No comments:
Post a Comment