So I was watching 40 Year Old Virgin today, and I actually really enjoyed it. I've seen it a long time ago so watching a movie that you haven't seen for a long time is always fun. Anyways even though it was a hilarious movie, somehow Andy reminded me of myself a lot. I'm still a virgin because I respect women, unlike other guys, so much that I literally stay away from them, and I guess I just didn't have the balls to actually have sex with a girl. So I don't know it felt like i was a exact duplicate of Andy except I'm 19 haha. So now I'm really worried that I won't have a relationship and remain virgin till I'm 40. I'm currently 19 right now, and turning 20 in summer, so I'm practically half way there. Nothing has happened so far. No girlfriend, no sex. Well, let's hope that this draughts end pretty soon.
One thing I really hate about school is that wherever I go, there is always a couple making out in the hallway and it's really painful for me to watch them (I don't actually stare at them when they are making out but you get the Point lol). To be honest, I'm not really desperate about being in a relationship but it's just that sometimes I feel like I'm really lonely especially since all my friends have girlfriends now and I still don't. Well, I guess it's my fault because I'd always plan on asking out a girl I like but I actually never do it. I always pussy out at the last minute. So I guess I kind of deseved to be called a pussy even though I HATE it like really hate it when someone calls me a puasy. Well, I actually do want to ask someone out right now, and I actually think it's time that I man up and ask her this time. If she says yes, great, if not fuck it just move one with my life. Well I just hope that I could break that curse and actually man up and do it like it's nOthing.
No comments:
Post a Comment