Fuck my life!!!! This week has been a fucking disaster. I just got my math 115 midterm mark back today. The average wasn't as low as I thought it was but the standard deviation was fairly high so I that kind of cheered me up. That only lasted like 2 fucking minutes. I ended up getting round 30% on it which isn't even close to the average or even the standard deviation. I am so fucking pissed off right now. I've actually been trying to be calm and cool about it but fuck that I can't take it anymore. This is what happens when you do something you fucking hate doing. You can't do shits if you fucking hate it that's why people do shits they fucking want to do so that they'd do well. The one thing I really hate about science is that where the fuck do you actually use it in real life? Like how's finding derivative and/or integrals gonna help me with my fucking life? Seriously why are we learning all that shit when we don't actually use them in real fucking life? That's why I want to do phys Ed so I could actually apply the shits I learned to real life. Now I can honestly say I don't give a fuck about science and it has never been my subject and it sure as hell never will. I don't care what my parents say I know myself more than anyone so they can't tell me shit. I have planned out for my future and I'm gonna stick to it. It will never change. I just want this year to be over so I don't have to deal with this shit anymore. I can't handle all the anger, frustration, and disappointment anymore it's just too much
No comments:
Post a Comment