I've been wanting to say this but, foreign teachers should never teach. I understand that they want to spread their knowledge to us but it's impossible to learn something when they have a heavy accent and can't even speak English properly. It's really frustrating. Now I know what people feel like when I try to teach someone something because, I am Korean so haha.
Okay. There is another thing I want to talk about foreign people. I'm not complaining about it but anyways. If you go to ANY fast food restaurants, you will notice majority of people who works there are foreign people. Now, what I don't understand is, why would they spend thousands of dollars to move here and have a shitty-ass job? I just don't think it's worth it. I mean if you spend that much money to move here, then at least get a decent job, not working at some shit hole. I used to work at McDonalds, but that's understandable because I still go to school. Anyways I've always wanted to know the answer to that. I would never ever do that though but that's just me.
So I was actually talking to that girl on Skype again today, and I think I might have made a pretty big mistake. She actually has a boyfriend, and apparently she's mad at him. I asked her why, but she wouldn't talk about it. Great. I hate it when people bring up stuff and never talk about it. But I did get her to spit them out and this is what I found out. It's pretty fucked up. Okay. So they've been dating for about 4 years now, so that's surprisingly long. But that wasn't all. It was a long distance relationship. FOR 4 YEARS?!?!?! Maybe there's some story behind this but I'll find it out later. Anyways, she also told me about him, and this surprised me even more. He's a Russian (so is she, and both 17) and he does a lot of drugs, I don't know what he does but I don't really give a fuck, and he possesses a gun, and apparently killed few people with it, and he's been getting into a lot of trouble with cops (ya I wouldn't doubt it haha). Anyways, now she's all depressed and sad because this fucked up faggot haven't talk to her for months. So she's been pounding in loads of sugar for past few days, or even few weeks who knows. So we talked about it for a while and she asked me if she should dump him and I said yes. I honestly didn't care. She can date whoever the fuck she want, but deep down, I knew that a sweet girl like her deserved better. But then somehow, we decided to date and I said yes to it. Actually it was the other way around. I don't know why, but I asked her if she would like to date me instead and she said yes just like that. Great. Now I'm probably gonna be in some deep shit. When that fucked-up mofo finds out about this, he's probably gonna get his fucked up friends, and probably gonna come here and find me and probably gonna shoot me in the fucking head. Ya that's awesome. That's exactly the way I wanted to end my life. Over some dumb bitch. I do trust that she won't tell him about it, well she doesn't really have a choice since they don't even talk anymore, but it's her sister and her friends I'm worried about. Little sisters and their friends always have big mouths so ya I'm a little nervous right now. I guess Lil' Wayne was right. Guns turn boys into pussies. Sex change. We are supposed to meet again tomorrow so I guess I'll talk to her about it and see where that goes. Just as I thought my life was getting better, another shit goes down. FML!!!! Hopefully nothing bad happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment