Tuesday, 15 March 2011

I Start to Appriciate My Life Now :D

  After having a horrible week, this week has really recovered the pain I suffered haha. So I talked to the Phys. Ed. Student Advisor yesterday, and that actually just made my whole week lol. She told me everything I needed to know from how to get into the program to like what the classes are gonna be like. Anyways, I found out that I can still use my high school grades to get in which is good. And I'm kind of glad that I talked to them yesterday, not like at the end of the month because, in order to use my high school grades, I have to have less than 24 credits, and I was sitting at 27. I actually dropped or withdrew CMPUT 114 couple weeks ago so I was down to 24. But I wasn't allowed to have 24 so I had to drop another course today, so I did. Now I'm down to 2 classes haha. Another thing that really made me happy was that I already took one English course last semester so I only have to take one more next year, so that's 9 classes next year. SWEET. But wait, later on in 3rd or 4th year, you have to take option courses from other faculty, and guess what? I already got credits from like 5-6 Science courses!!!. That will make my life so much easier in the future. I was actually really excited. I was walking to my class in Van Vliet Centre (that's where all the Phys Ed classes are going to be at) and I just couldn't stop smiling because I was so excited about it haha. Then I went home and looked at all the courses. Unlike science courses, it doesn't say like CHEM 101 or PHYS 124. They were all PEDS 100 or like PERLS 102 or something. They all had the same name with different numbers. I had no clue what they were so I spent about an hour on BearTrack to check out what they were haha. And I think I'm going to do well, because they sounded really interesting!!! Also, I don't have to worry about not having any friends anymore. It was hard to make friends this year because Science is a BIG faculty here so you don't ever get to see same people in different classes, but Phys Ed is a small faculty so the odds are, you will see the same people A LOT haha. Plus, I work with the Campus Recreation so I'll have some friends right at the get go. I really want to start now. You really have no idea how excited I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment