I had a really good day today. After writing the worst test of my life, I'd say today really made me really happy. First, I only had one class today, which was ended half an hour early so I got to come home WAY earlier than usual days. Then when I came home, I took a nap. Since I've been staying up late for no specific reasons, I was pretty much tired all the time, plus last night's shift made it worse, so that little 'nap sesh' really helped lol. Then I had to work again today, because my friend asked me to cover her shift (I work at the U of A hockey rink by the way). Well, why not? I'm done all my midterms, and I didn't have any homework (but then I just found out that I have a math 120 homework that's due tomorrow. FUCK) and I need the extra money so I covered it for her. Today's shift was amazing. I got a free donair for covering my friend's shift, which was amazing, then I got to play a little shinny game (again lol) on the second game because one team didn't have enough players. So that was fun, except I couldn't even frigging score on a girl haha. I love hockey so much, but when I'm playing hockey, I really hate it, especially when I play like shit. Anyways that was that, and the ref from the first two games bought us Tims (us being me and two other coworker). That was really nice of her lol. Then I went to watch the last game and it was a really good game. The score was 2-1 since the second period, then at like the last 5 minutes of the game, this team came back and got the lead, 3-2, then the other team tied it up again, then at like the last minute the other team took the lead again. So the final score was 4-3. It was a real tight game. It was definitely worth watching.So ya, I guess my day wasn't so bad after all haha.
Tomorrow is gonna be a whole different story though. I got 3 classes tomorrow, plus the chem lab :S. That means I have to stay on campus from 11 to 5. With no breaks. Awesome. And plus I friggin' hate chem labs, because, first of all, it literally takes forever, and secondly, it makes me look so dumb because most of the time, I wouldn't know what I'm doing so a lot of the time, I just watch someone else does the experiment, then I'd do mine. Well hopefully tomorrow's (technically it's today since it's 1:39 AM right now lol) lab doesn't take forever to do it.
I'm still waiting on my T-shirt and jersey. I'm starting to worry because what if I got ripped off? I never shopped online before because, one time I heard this story that one of my friends from high school bought a car from the States on eBay, and when he went down to pick it up, not only the car wasn't there but the owner and the address didn't even exist. So that kind of scared me, but I guess it's only been 3 days since I order them so I hope they are on its way.
I decided that I want to go to the Oilers game on March 26th. I have not been to the Oilers game since March 17th 2009. So it has been 2 years! So I'm really excited to go again since I've always wanted to go. I can feel it right now that it's gonna be awesome because it's Oilers vs. Flames, which is always good, and I'll be going to the game with a Flames fan haha. So I'm really looking forward to that. But of course, I gotta get the tickets first which I'll do tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment