Friday, 25 March 2011

   well, I have been here at school for about 2 hours and 31minutes and I am absolutely bored out of my mind. I actually had 2 classes today, but I decided to not to go to the first one, because our prof wasn't here so there was a different prof and he was here on wednesday, and turned out, he can't teach at all. I had no frigging clue what he was talking about. He can't even speak clearly so I thought it'd be just better not to go because it probably wouldn't make any difference. So I've been sitting here at the same spot ever since I got here and I have been talking to my friends the whole time. I actually should be in chem class right now but then again, it's really hard to go when you are learning the same stuff you've already learned before. Maybe I'll go to all my classes from next week and on because I need to go to classes if I want to do well on the finals not that it really matters though.

   I've been feeling really weird lately, especially since last night. Sometimes, I get really mad, frustrated, and disappointed at myself when I'm pretty stressed out. It's funny because I have nothing to stress out about, and yet, I am really stressed out. Maybe it's from lack of sleeping or from something else. I don't know. I'm having that same feeling right now. I have this anger I want to unleash. I don't know what it is, or why, but I got to find a way to deal with this because I really hate myself when this happens and I feel like it's affecting my friends too.

   Well, I have a chem lab in about 24 minutes. I heard it doesn't take that long so I'm quite excited about that because I don't enjoy going to chem labs at all and every time I go, I only think about one thing; I want to get this over with, and peace it as soon as possible. If it really doesn't take long to finish this lab, then great. I want to get out of here ASAP, especially today. Some days, I just don't feel like doing anything. Just stay home and sleep all day. Today is definitely one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment