Friday, 4 March 2011
Bro before Hoes??
I've heard that phrase so many time back in high school. When most of my friends were single, we would say that to our friends who were in a relationship. Now, it's flipped around. This phrase should now be Hoes before bro, because all my best friends are dating someone at the moment, and I am starting to get really pissed off because they only hang out with their girlfriends. We had this one friend from high school and we would get mad at him for hanging out with his girlfriend all the time instead of hanging out with us so we pretty much gave up on him. Well, that feeling still remains, except, it's not 'we' anymore, it's just me, myself, and I now. But hey, what am I gonna do? It's not like I'm gonna force them to hang out with me all the time, I mean, they've got girlfriends now and all they care about is getting laid, and I'm pretty damn sure that's a lot better than hanging out with me. But I think it's amazing how people can change so fast and forget about their friends. I mean, I haven't talk to this friend, who is (or were) my best friend, for months now. He'd always say, 'oh we live like a block away from each other, we will always be friends.' Oh ya okay buddy. Really, I literally cannot remember the last time I talked to him in person. And then there's another friend from high school who I've actually seen quite a lot lately, until like now. I haven't seen him for like a couple weeks, and he'd always text me and he doesn't even talk to me anymore. Ever since they started dating, they've completely forgot about me. It feels like I was erased from their memory. What the fuck. So I guess maybe next time someone says 'I know I'll still be friends with you when I get a girlfriend,' I don't think I should believe them, because they all said that to me and I believed them. I probably shouldn't have. I really need to ask someone out soon so I don't have to deal with this shit anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment