Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Worst day so far this semester...

Ya so do you remember how I said I will do really good this semester? Ya it didn't go so well. I finally got my Chem 102 midterm #1 back today (it was handed out like 2 weeks ago but I missed a couple classes to study lol). I was pretty excited to see it, cuz I thought I did fairly well, and seeing that the class average was like 45 or somethin' it probably wasn't too hard for me to beat that. And guess what? It turned out I got 39% on it. FML!!!!!!!! Oh I'm not done yet. I wrote another midterm today, math 115, and I gotta say, it probably the hardest test I have ever wrote. There were 6 questions to do in 50 min. Normally that'd be nothing to me. But this time, I could not answer half of them. I was never good at logarithms and ln stuff, and the whole test had logs, ln, and e stuff all over it. It was just terrible. Anyways it's done now there is nothing I can do about it. I hope I don't get like 20% on it. This semester is that IMPORTANT. I know I could get into Phys Ed with my high school marks, but I still need like 2.0 GPA and that 2.0 seems so far away.

I really hate myself sometimes for not being able to do well in school. It's not like I don't try, sometimes I'd actually study for hours and days and weeks for one test, but I always don't study what's important, I always miss something. And even when I do try to study, I always get distracted. Maybe I have ADD?? Probably, I wouldn't doubt it haha. Well all the first midterms are done now, thank god, and the second midterms aren't coming up for another 2 weeks. I'm thinking I should have this week off from studying, maybe have few drinks this weekend, then later next week, I should start studying for chem midterm #2. This time, no matter what happens, I am going to study HARD and get around 80% on it. I think that's always been my problem. I always aim low so I wouldn't get disappointed, and yet, I always get disappointed. Since I'll be dropping COMPUT 114, I'll definitely get more time to study.

So I purchased a couple stuff on eBay, a Buffalo Sabres jersey with Thomas Vanek name on the back, and a Sabres T-shirt with Jason Pomminville's name on the back. I'm really excited to get them :D It's been 2-3 days now since I bought them, and apparently they ship the stuff pretty fast so I'm expecting them to be here very soon, maybe tomorrow I hope lol. Buffalo Sabres is my second favourite NHL, and a sports team of all time, first one being Montreal Canadiens lol. I like teams with real good history and both team have an amazing history haha.

Go Habs and Sabres!! and the Oils of course lol

No comments:

Post a Comment