Wednesday, 23 March 2011

   So I'm working right now and the first game was a Over-35 League Finals so it was supposed to go on for 2 hours but the game ended half an hour early I decided to go to Timmys with one of my coworker. She's actually new here this semester and I had to train her on her first shift. Anyways, unlike last semester, everybody pretty much works on the same day for this semester. I work thursdays and sundays but now I work on wednesdays too. There's this other guy that works with us on wednesdays, and he was hired about half way through the semester. I thought he was new, but turned out, he's a 'veteran.' He has been working at this rink for about 3 years now, on and off. Anyways, it's the same guy I told you about on St. Patty's day. It turned out, I'm not the only one who feels the same way about this guy. She does too. I mean, I absolutely hated him when I worked with him that one day, but she's working with him every wednesdays, so I can't imagine how terrible it is. So ya, on the way to Tims and back, we'd just beak him the whole time, and complain about what he does. I don't blame her, or myself for this, because, when you are not happy about something, you got to let it out some day, somehow. The best way to do this is to just talk to the person with the same problem, and BAM, we had the same problem. 

   So about this guy, I pretty much said everything about him so I guess there's no need to repeat on this one. If you want to know, just read my previous posts, and I think I wrote it on St. Patty's day. Now, I've never really hated anyone, and even if I did, I'm not the type of a guy who expresses my feeling towards that person directly. Most of the time, I just keep it to myself, and move on. When the time comes, I just talk to someone else about it, or just forget about it. But there's always a limit to everything. Sometimes you just forgive and forget. Move on. But in this case, I guess my anger and frustration towards this guy exceeded its limit and when this happens you've got to let it out. And I did. It was probably wrong thing to do, talking about them behind their back, but sometimes it's necessary. And it's still wrong. So ya, like I said, I never really hated someone, and I probably never will. Sure, some people will definitely get on my nerve, and fucking pisses me off and push my limit, but really, what the hell am I going to do? It's who they are, and I can't change that. So the best way to deal with it is just try not to listen to them, and not think about it too much. If you really have to let it out, talk to someone about it. It will definitely make you feel better. There you go, that's my tip of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment