I really got to stop spending my money on some random stuff. I have to save up ~$6000 for next year's tuition, but I only have about $3300 saved up so far. I don't think I have put my money into my savings account for a really long time. I honestly cannot remember. Now days, it's really hard for me not to spend money even when I don't want to since I have a phone that costs me $57 every months, and I have a car, so I have to fill her up every 2 weeks so that's around $100 so that's about $160 a month. Then on top of that, I've been spending a lot of time on eBay, so I've been spending good $70~$80 on it so now it's up to ~$200 a month now. It's not so bad this month because I've actually been working a lot so I got paid quite a lot on my last paycheque. So currently, I'm sitting at exactly $400 right now on my chequing account. I thought about transferring about $200 onto my savings account, then I realized I got a phone bill coming up and have to fill up my car so that's about $100 and on top of that, I spent $75 on eBay, again, and I have to register for first aid class which is $110. See, if I still had my old phone, which was a prepaid phone, and if I didn't have a car like back in the days, I probably would've saved up at least $2000 by now, maybe more. But since they are the most important things I have in my life, I guess it's worth spending that much money.
I am addicted to eBay now. I've been going on it and looking at NHL jerseys for hours and days and weeks now. I already bought a Buffalo Sabres jersey and a t-shirt so far, and another one on the way here (I bought it last night). I love how a lot of things on eBay are actually really good (they aren't perfect but they are still decent), and most of all, they are a lot cheaper than at the retail stores, which is good. Now that I think about it, since I'm running out of shifts at the U of A and haven't found a new job yet for the summer, I'm kind of scared that I will blow my money away on eBay all the time. I actually almost bought another one today for $80 but I didn't, so that's a good sign. I know my next paycheque is going to be a thick one like the last one, but I know half of it is going be spent on phone and gas and hopefully I can save some of it. It doesn't have to be a lot, even if it's like $200, or even $100, then that means I'm that much closer to $6000, right? Saving some is better than none so ya haha. Oh ya, I forgot. My parents are going away this week for a month and a half. Unless they leave us with some allowance, I'm going to have to spend my own earnings to get groceries and stuff. FAACCCK. I'm terrible with money. I don't think I know how to use it right. Oh well, as long as I get a new/different job soon, I hope it gets better. I really do hope it gets better. I really really need that money for next year. If I don't get that money for next year, who knows what will happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment