Today was just a long day full of nothingness. I thought work was going to make things interesting but turned out, it did not. I always work with this same girl every Thursday, her name is Jessica, and I actually really like working with her. The conversation we have is always fun, we have a pretty good chemistry together, so we get things done pretty well, and etc. so most of the time, the shift would go by really fast, which is a good thing. But tonight, it didn't really happen. The shift felt like 3567543258765 hours. I don't know, it just didn't feel the same today. I guess I wasn't the only one who had a long tiring day, because she looked more tired than myself. We still did have some decent conversation so it wasn't actually all that bad. But still, that was a one long shift.
I actually really like Jessica. The first couple times I met her, she really surprised me, and she still does. So she's a hardcore hockey fan like myself, and I was really surprised how she LOVES hockey, and know so much about it. It's hard to find girls like that these days. I think. Also, she bowls. That's kind of unusual, because you don't actually see a lot of people who bowls, and she is the first person I know that bowls so I think it's pretty cool. I mean, I always liked something different and this is something different haha. I don't know why, but I always found girls who are passionate about sports, and/or plays sports really attractive rather than girls that look like pornstars. So ya, Jessica is definitely that girl so I definitely do find her attractive and plus I think she's a really nice person. So now I really wish I was more than just a 'work friend' to her. A 'regular friend' would be pretty nice. Or more than 'just friends' would be even better. I would love to date her and I know I want to, because she's definitely the type of girl I have always wanted to have as my girlfriend. Maybe I'll make it happen one day. One day.
No comments:
Post a Comment