Friday, 1 April 2011

Day 2

   Friday, April 1st, 2011. Days without my parents: 2. I actually woke up really early today. Way earlier than usual, I think it was around 7:30am. It was pretty surprising because I worked last night so I thought I'd be really tired but I guess I wasn't. Anyways, for some reason, I didn't feel like going to school today. I really don't know why. So I just kind of sat around at home doing nothing for the whole morning, then I realized I had a chem lab today. I can't miss labs because if it's not reasonable excuses, you can't make up for it and the each labs worth like 5% or something I don't know but you really don't want to miss it. Ever. So I went to school at about 1. I remembered that I didn't finish my prelab so I decided to do that and that only took like half an hour. Today's lab was terrible. Even though it only took about an hour to do it, which is really short compare to any other labs we've done, but the procedure on the lab manual was written so bad I got confused on every single steps. Well, actually the wordings weren't bad, it's just that some things were missing and wasn't explained clearly so I had trouble understanding. So after a long (but it was actually really short haha) lab, I went to CAB, and just chilled there for a bit, since I missed my bus and had to wait a half an hour for the next one. Right at that moment, I received an email that could change my life. 

   I might've mentioned about me applying at Telus for Sales Summer Program. Well, guess what? They emailed me back, and said they wanted to invite me to their job fair thing and an interview. Finally a moment I've been waiting for. I was actually worried that I won't get any calls and/or emails from places I applied at but Telus emailed me back in like 2 days. Now, I'd assume that there's a lot of people who applied for this position. With just 5 spots available, and with not the best resume, I have to really step up at the interview. It's got to be the best one I've ever done, because, right now at this moment, my life depends on it. If I get this job, I'll make $4000 a month which means I'll have more than enough to buy myself a new car, and a rent for a room for next few months. Perfect. I really hope that the interview goes well, and get the position. I know I can be a pretty decent salesman and I hope I can show them that. Well, fingers crossed.

   I actually worked again tonight. People from Lister was having like a broomball/sledge hockey thing going on so I thought, why not? I could use an extra $45. Honestly, I didn't really want to work today. After the lab, I just felt like shit and just wanted to go home and sleep, but I really had no choice, because my boss already paid me last night to work tonight so I didn't really have an option. I worked with this girl for the first time. Her name is Michelle. I've seen her and talked to her few times. She'd always work there whenever I had a game. Anyways, she's really cool. She's kind of a big talker so the shift went by really fast because we'd talk so much haha. It literally felt like it only lasted about an hour. Work wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I knew there was going to be a lot of people, and there was, but everyone cooperated and it went fast and smoothly so I can't really complain about it haha. So, overall, the work was fun. I was pretty glad that I took that shift.

   I'm going to be buying another jersey tomorrow. It's St. Louis Blues jersey with Jaroslav Halak's name/number on it and it's only for $50. I'm pretty excited to have this jersey as my collection. My Canadiens jersey is still on its way, and I don't think it's going to be here till like the 4th. That's what Canada Post told me lol. Then on Tuesday night, I'll be buying a Nashville Predators jersey with Shea Weber's name/number on it. I actually got to stop purchasing jerseys. At least for a while. At a situation like this, I really need to save up tons of money. Literally. 

   Oh, and I'm going to be hanging out with Jen tomorrow. She's actually going to be staying over, just like last time. I'm really excited about that too. I got lots of booze rolling around in my fridge, lots of food, and a lot of movies to watch! I have a feeling that it's going to be a real good night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment