Thursday, 14 April 2011

day 14

   Thursday, April 14th, 2011, day 14. Well things are getting better for me. I can't really see what's making me feel better, but I don't care. As long as I'm not pissed off and depressed all the time, I don't care what it is that makes me feel better. It's April 14th today and guess what? It's figging snowing out! I was up till like 3 in the morning last night, I'll talk about that in a bit, but it was clear out. No rain or snow or any kind of precipitation. You go on Facebook, and everyone is complaining about snow. I don't get that. It's Alberta. This isn't the first time. I honestly don't care if it snows or rains and whatnot as long as it  doesn't affect my life which never does. So ya there you go, there's a little rant for the day I guess.

   Well, 2011 NHL Playoffs started yesterday. I was so excited for this playoffs. Normally I'd enjoy watching it but I don't think I was ever this excited. I don't know why I was, I just was. As soon as I got into my car at the transit parking lot after school, my friend, Shayne, called me. I was quite surprised, because he's been busy with his girlfriend and stuff so we haven't hung out since the new year. Anyways, I invited him to come over and watch the games with me. I'm really glad I did, and that he came over. It was like meeting up with a long lost family member or whatever you want to call it you know lol. The night turned out really good. Of course we watched the first 5 games of the Playoffs but he mostly talked about what we've been up to lately. It was good. We did end up drinking last night. I had about 6-7 beers, and he had like half of 2-6 of vodka and we smoked like the whole pack of cigarette. I was pretty surprised, because all I had last night was an angus burger from McDonalds, which was amazing, and that's about it. Usually when I consume alcohol and smoke any kind of tobacco, it doesn't turn out so well, meaning I throw up everywhere for hours, but I was fine. We weren't hammered, we weren't even drunk or tipsy. Which was good, because, I don't know it was just good. About half way through the night, he started having trouble with his girlfriend. He was literally on the phone for hours and I heard him cry. That kind of almost broke my heart, because he's been my best friend for like the longest time and I have never seen him like this so I kind of felt what he was going through. Everyone knows Shayne as a douchebag and asshole and a player. Last night, I found out all the stories behind it and got to see the 'good' side of him. I don't know if he was telling me the truth or not, but I don't care, I do believe him. So ya, overall, it was a good, unusually extraordinary wednesday night for me. I'm glad it happened though.

   I kind of feel like shit right now. I don't think I'm hungover or anything but I think I'm just really hungry right now. I can't wait till I get home. An hour more to go. Woo.

   Oh ya, the habs and sabres are playing tonight. I'm excited for both series/match up. I was pretty surprised how all my top 3 favourite teams made it to the playoffs. I'm feeling none of them are going to win the cup though. It'd be nice if they did and I hope they do.

   Go habs, Sabres, and Hawks

No comments:

Post a Comment