Thursday, April 7th, 2011, day 8. I've been at home all day so far since it's thursday and I have no class. I ended up waking up at noon, again, and have not done anything productive since. I have a CHEM 102 lab final tomorrow, and I've actually started studying for it yesterday, and still haven't quite finish studying for it. I guess I should probably do that right now, right? haha.
I've been acting a little weird lately. I thought I'd be pretty happy since I got the job with Telus, but no, there's something else. I'm not sure what it is, and I don't think I'll ever know, but it's been really bugging me a lot and making me mad and grumpy and sad and depressed all day. What the fuck I hate this. Whatever it is, please go away.
I finally received my 8th jersey I ordered on eBay this morning. I love it. All the ones I've got lately are an authentic jerseys, and these kind of have been making me pretty happy. Not only because I saved about $800 on all the jerseys I bought, but it's one of the things I like to do now, collecting jerseys. Every time I look at them (they are all hanging on my walls right now), I don't know what it is, but it makes me feel good, inside and out. So, as long as I don't go into financial deficit, I'm going to continue purchasing jerseys.
No comments:
Post a Comment