Monday, 18 April 2011

Day 18

   Monday, April 18th, 2011, day 18. Well, I wrote my test today. It sucked. At least half of them were definition questions, and whatnot, and as I said last night, I didn't really study for the definitions. I'm a little upset about it. I studied pretty hard, but not that hard, for it and it was pretty much just a waste of time. Oh well. Now I gotta study for CHEM 102 final. I think I'm going to take a day off for today and start tomorrow. I have a week to study with nothing in between now and then so that's good. I hate tests. I feel like I know all the stuff I learn at school, but when it comes to test, I can never recall that stuff. I know I understood everything because I actually apply that knowledge in real life. Not that it's useful but I can remember it. It's hard to explain. So ya, I think it's kind of unfair to have your grades based on tests. What if even like the smartest person isn't good at writing tests? I wish there's another method to grade us for what we've learned. It's unfair for me.

   Habs and Sabres are playing tonight. Habs are going for 3-0 and Sabres are trying to take the lead in the series. Both have the home ice advantage so it should be an amazing game. It starts in just over half an hour and I can hardly wait.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment