Friday, April 15th, 2011, day 15. Nothing interesting really happened today. I honestly don't know what I did today but it went by really fast. All I really remember was watching the playoff games. I was pretty excited for them tonight but it sucked. All my teams lost. Rangers lost like 2-0 to Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh lost 5-1 to Tampa Bay, and Nashville is losing 4-2 right now and there's probably only like 5 minutes left in the game. Chicago Vancouver game was pretty good. It probably was the best game of the day. Chicago was playing really bad on the first couple periods and it really frustrated me, but on the third period, oh my god, they were on fire. They almost came back. It was 4-3 Vancouver in the late third period, then Chicago was just pouring it on. They were in the offensive zone for like the whole 3-4 minutes at the end of the game. There were few close ones, but unfortunately, they couldn't get through Luongo. Good for him though, he's been a real good goaltender all season, and I don't think he's going to have a bad game any time soon. Although, I'm feeling the next two games of this series is going to be more intense than ever. It's going to be in United Center, Chicago, so the Hawks will have the home field advantage this time. I can't wait.
Tomorrow is going to be better. Well, it better be good, because my top two favourite teams are playing. The Habs, and the Sabres. Both won their first game and both goaltenders, Miller and Price, got a shutout. A very good start. Luongo had a shutout on their first game, and they won again tonight, so there's a pretty good chance that they will win tomorrow. It's good because, they don't have the game on the same time. Sabres game is on at 2 I think and the Habs game is on at 5, Detroit game is on at 11, and LA game is going to be on at 10 at night. You know what that mean ;) Hockey all day long!!! WOOO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment