Sunday, April 3rd, 2011, days without my parents: 4. It was really nice out today. Everyone was cleaning their garage, cars, and etc., and little kids were playing outside. I guess winter is really over and spring is coming. So that's good. I was kind of getting tired of winter anyway.
So I did talk to Jen last night right after I posted last blog. It went pretty good I'd say. I enjoyed it. We talked mostly about my problems this time, instead of hers. She actually didn't want to talk about her problems so ya. That's good too I guess. That means she's slowly changing and listened to my advice. So I guess it really worked haha. I was actually quite embarrassed to talk to her about my problems because they were nothing like hers. It wasn't just about school and parents, mine was about relationship and sex droughts. Ya, I know, right? Well, I had to tell someone about it so I could let it out. I guess blogging about this didn't really help me that much and I was kind of glad that I talk to her about it, until today.
I really don't know why, but I felt really sad and depressed today. I mean, Jen didn't leave my house until like 2pm but I barely talked to her or to anyone in the house. I wasn't sure why I acted like that, but I'm guessing last night's talk has something to do with it, I don't know.
To eliminate my anger/sadness/depression, I decided to clean my car. The interior was in a pretty bad shape. There were garbage everywhere, dirt, and etc., so I cleaned that up, and I still had winter tires on, so I put summer tires on it. I didn't feel like going to a car wash, so I just cleaned the headlights and taillights because they were so dirty that the light couldn't get through it so I couldn't see anything. Then, lastly, I filled up the windshield washer fluid. You have no idea how much you go through that in a winter. Lots. Oh, and another thing, I always wanted to have a cold air/short ram intake on my car. What it does is that it shortens the air passage to the intake manifold so as a result, you get better mileage and power and an awesome sound. The newer car's aftermarket parts are really expensive so I couldn't afford one for my car. I found out that I can actually take the air passage off (it's detachable), which only leaves me with the filter and the pipe that's connected to the intake manifold. It's not the modification I wanted but it worked haha. Mostly, I did this for the sound of the engine, but it didn't really change anything, but you can kind of tell the difference when the engine is at 3000RPM. So anyways, I'm kind of glad I did that. I'm pretty sure it's not good for the engine but we will see how it turns out. It should be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment