Wednesday, April 20th, 2011, day 20. The weather is getting pretty nice. It kind of snowed last night and it was kind of chilly, but today, it's bright and sunny out and sort of warm. At least it's not snowing, right?
I wasn't too happy yesterday. I mean I wasn't all depressed or anything, it's just that my phone started to act up again. Everything was working fine until like 4 in the afternoon yesterday. There seemed to be a couple dead spots. I couldn't get pass the lock screen. I had to like slide the thing, but the thing wouldn't slide so I couldn't answer any phone calls, and if I wanted to answer a text or want to do something on it, I had to turn the phone off, I had to reset it actually, then do it, which takes like a whole minute plus the time trying to attempt to get the slider to work. It started to really piss me off so I called the guy who fixed my phone and asked him to take a look at my phone again. So I got there and all he did was reset my phone and all the sudden it started to work. I was like, 'Okay that's weird, because I did the same and it didn't work.' Then I left. About 10 minutes later, on the way home, it did it again. Before I left his apartment, yes, he does this 'phone repair business' at his apartment, he told me that if it happens again, he asked me to give him a call again. Um, no thanks. I mean, it only cost me $100 to get it fixed, and it only lasted 2 days, so that kind of tells me that I should've went to someone more professional, and etc. So I did today. I went to this little shit hole just off Fort Rd. But hey, it's better than that guy's apartment, at least she has an office of her own. Mona, the girl who fixed my phone, said that the guy who fixed my phone before used like the shittiest screen on my phone. Apparently, that screen's conductor didn't conduct with the phone so well, and that's why it's been acting like that. Mona uses the original parts. So like the OEM stuff for cars. So now, it's working really good. It hasn't stopped working yet so I'm happy with it. Mona was really cool unlike the other Chinese guy who fixed my phone. Mona actually fixed my phone in front of me, whereas Patrick, the Chinese guy, never did. Oh ya, and Mona was pretty hot. I'd do her haha. Now I know where to go if I break my phone again ;)
I played street hockey for the first time in like a year last night. It was pretty fun. I always play goalie, because I hate playing with tennis ball, I just can't control it, and I like playing goalie. We probably played for like 2 hours. I could've played more, but my helmet was giving me a huge headache and since it was the first time in a long time, my legs were super sore. And it still is. I can barely walk right now. I have trouble going up and down the stairs. Well, it was kind of worth it. I mean, I wanted to play street hockey for the longest time and I did last night. I hope we get to play again.
Ya, so my sister was having a snack, and it was one of those frozen bread thing I don't know what I'd call it. Anyways, you are supposed to microwave it for about 2 minutes to warm it up. She did, but it was still cold so she decided to microwave it 2 more minutes. And guess what happened after. Yup, there was smoke everywhere. It was overheated and started to burn to crisp. I don't think we've ever overheated something in a microwave, or even seen anyone doing that. The last time I've seen someone doing that was back in grade 10. The janitor, or the person who cleans cafeteria at school put some popcorn in the microwave, and she overcooked it and there was smoke everywhere in caf at school. Then one of my friends said, 'the popcorn is ready.' It was kind of funny. So back to my house, the fire alarm went off. I hate the fire alarm. It's so loud and makes you kind of paranoid. Our alarm system company person called and I had to explain what was going on. Thankfully he was cool about it and everything is good now, except my house smells like burnt bread/sugar at the moment. Something bad always has to happen after something good happened. Story of my life.
5 playoff games tonight. Detroit is probably going to sweep Phoenix then Phoenix will move to Winnipeg next year (WOOO!!!!), Pittsburgh is probably going to win tonight and finish the series off at home next game, and hopefully Buffalo ties the series up today. Chicago won last night pretty big. 7-2 again the Nucks. I think Chicago can make a comeback like Philadelphia did last year. I hope they do, but it's kind of early to say.
I have to start studying for my CHEM 102 final. Once again, I have no motivation to study. I think I studied more when Jen was over. I didn't really have a choice then, because she used my laptop for 24/7, and since she was studying, I had to study too. So I guess it was easier when she was over. I did print out all the stuff I need to go over for this test, I just haven't started. Maybe I'll go to school tomorrow and do it. Ya I think that's a good idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment