Saturday, April 2nd, 2011, days without my parents: 3. Once again, I woke up fairly early today. I think it was around 8 ish but then again, I had absolutely nothing to do other than checking my email and going on Facebook, I just went back to bed. So I guess I really didn't wake up at 8 haha. Anyways, I woke up again at 10, and the first thing I did was went to shower, and went out to buy the jersey I was going to buy. I actuallly really like the jersey I bought this morning. I'm not a huge fan of St. Louis Blues, but they had a lot of good players and stories back in the days, and plus, Halak was and still is an amazing goaltender so that's why I decided to buy this jersey. It was a little smaller than I thought it was going to be, but it don't really matter because I bought it for my collection, not for daily clothing kind of thing. Then I came home and watched 8 Mile. Honestly, I have never watch it before. I've seen bits and pieces of it, but I have never sat down and watched it in continous motion. I really liked it. It was very inspiring and touching movie. I'll definitely watch it again.
I was supposed to hang out with my friend Jen today, and I am pretty much still hanging out with her. She's doing her homework and I'm doing this haha. Anyways, to be honest, today wasn't as good as last time we hung out. Don't get me wrong, this doesn't mean that I'm not having fun at all. It's just that we haven't really done anything today so ya. I'm glad that she's over at my house right now but I just wish that we actually did something productive or something at least fun. Whenever we hang out, we always have a really good conversation, and I had quite a few things to talk to her about today, but it just hasn't happened yet. Well, I guess it's only 12:33am so we got a good couple hours to talk I guess haha.
I'm not really sure what I want to do tomorrow. I don't work on sundays anymore and I got like no homework to do, so I don't know. Oh actually, I think I should go to the free skating at the U of A tomorrow. I haven't skated for a week and I need to practice if I really want to do reffing. So ya, I think that's what I'm going to do tomorrow.
I just realized this now, but I think I'm becoming more 'human.' What I mean by that is that I think I'm finally maturing. Not by much though, but I'm making a pretty good progress. I always had trouble waking up in the morning, but now, I can actually wake up pretty early. Although I have to go back to bed after I wake up haha but still, I'd say it's a good progress, because I wasn't even able to wake up that early. I always woke up at like 11 ish. So I think that's a pretty big change and I'm glad it's happening. I still need to work on it though. I think that's about it. I mean, I do feel different for some reason, and I'm pretty sure I've changed a little, but I just can't think of what changed me, and what I've changed about myself. Oh well. I'd say this is a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment