Tuesday, April 26th, 2011, day 27. It's been a quite a long time since the last time I was on here, and posted something. I've been pretty busy, I mean I think I was. I have my second and last final exam of this semester tomorrow, so I've been studying. Although, it feels like I haven't done anything about it. Then there was playoffs on top of it. Nothing comes before hockey. It's pretty much a religion to me. So anyways, out of all 8 match ups, I was cheering for Montreal Canadiens, Buffalo Sabres, Pittsburgh Penguins, NY Rangers, Detroit Red Wings, Chicago Blackhawks, Nashville Predators, and LA Kings. So far, half of these teams were eliminated. The Rangers did not last long against the Washington Capitals, Buffalo went all the way to game 7 and they were dominated by the Flyers tonight. Buffalo was without Connolly and Pominville so they didn't have a lot of offense going on. It sucked. LA was eliminated in OT last night. Chicago's series was amazing even though they were eliminated about 25 minutes ago. The Hawks were down 3 games to none, and they came back and tied the series at 3-3 and in tonight's game, they were also down 1-0 with about 1:50 to go in the game, then Toews scored the tying/SH goal and forced to go on to 4th period. Unfortunately, a turnover in Chicago zone cost them the season. It was a remarkable run though. Now, Montreal and Pittsburgh are both going onto game 7 tomorrow, and I hope both of them win. Only 2 of my favourite teams made it to the second round so far, and if they get knocked out, this year's playoff won't be fun at all. So fingers crossed.
Like I said, hockey is like a religion to me. It just became a huge part of my life. Even though when I say I hate this and that team, I don't honestly hate them. I take hockey pretty serious, and I don't judge any teams. I'm not one of those fans who knows nothing about the teams they hate and take the rivalry way too serious and beak everyone about it. I've never done that in my life, and I probably never will. One thing that really bugs me is when people start becoming obsessed with one team because they made the playoffs for the first time in like how many years and they were doing amazing, but they didn't care about them at all before they made the playoffs and etc. Chicago is a real good example. They made the playoffs 3 years ago for the first time in a long time, and everyone started to cheer for them all the sudden, and making them their favourite team just like that. I just HATE that. I literally want to punch them in the face. Habs had a real good playoff run last year, and everyone liked them just because of that, and this year, Tampa Bay is everyone's favourite. I mean, nobody gave a shit about these teams, and all the sudden, it's their favourite. Oh and Washington, nobody liked them until Ovechkin, Semin, Backstrom, Green, etc. showed up. Like what the hell. You are not a true fan. I like the Habs, because of their history. I think it's a huge part of hockey history. If the Habs are not the definition of hockey, then I don't know what is. Another thing, everyone hates the Canadiens just because they are french. What's that got to do with anything? It's a hockey team based in Montreal. I bet everyone would love them if they didn't start out their franchise in Montreal but in somewhere else. I just don't understand some people. So there you go. My rant of the day.
Tomorrow is my last exam. Finally some freedom. I have been slacking off quite a lot lately due to the playoffs but there's a difference between the feeling before the finals but slacking off, and the feeling after the finals and enjoying your freedom. Sounds pretty similar but it sure feels different to me. So I'm pretty excited about that. But I'm mostly excited to get my referee equipment. YES!!! I'm one step closer to become a referee. I found this ad on Kijiji and this guy was selling the whole set for $100!!! The ref jersey itself costs like $75 and the helmet costs like $80 or something, and I get all of them for $100. I think it's an amazing deal. So I'm pretty excited to pick them up tomorrow.
I don't think my addiction to buying jersey will stop any time soon. I'm always on eBay and Kijiji looking for cheap but rare jerseys. Speaking of rare jerseys, I found one for real cheap price. #11, Buffalo Sabres, Gilbert Perreault. Perreault was one of the greatest player ever played for the Buffalo Sabres and it will be an amazing piece for my collection. One problem. I bought it on eBay, and the seller did not have any feedbacks, so it was kind of hard for me to trust the seller. The seller was also Chinese so it was even harder. But I bought it anyway. It was $45. I'm starting to think I made a pretty big mistake because it hasn't been shipped yet. The seller sent me an email saying it has been shipped and gave me the tracking number, and the tracking number didn't exist. So I'm a little upset about it. I mean, it's been almost a week since I bought it, at least it should be on its way. I emailed the seller asking what's up with it and hasn't replied yet. So I'm getting really upset. Good thing Paypal does full refund thing or whatever. I hope they help me out.
I don't understand these people. Why do they rip people off? I mean, I would feel so bad if I scammed someone. That's not fair. People work hard to earn some cash, not post a fake ad on eBay and rip them off. You can never trust Chinese people. I'm Korean, I'm allowed to say that. So whoever is reading this right now, I'm going to warn you, never do business with Chinese people. They lie about everything, and they rip you off hardcore. Just don't believe anything they say. I better get my jersey or the money. if not, I'm going to find them and beat the shit out of them. No, I would never do that, but still, I won't be very happy about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment