Sunday, 1 May 2011

   This afternoon got whole lot better. After I wrote up my last post, Kyle came over again and picked up his beers from last night. It's funny, because he packed them all up in the morning and forgot to take them with him. Kyle actually is the funniest guy I have ever met in my life. He pretty much says and does what everybody else does, but they were hilarious because he had like no emotions whatsoever. That's what makes us laugh. I was really glad that I met him, and became friends with him within hours. Anyways, so he came over and picked up his beers and decided to chill here for a bit. We actually planned to clean my garage but I figured it was clean enough. There was a very small beer stain on the floor and that's about it. I just broomed it and it was good to go. Then I realized I have forgotten to change the tires on my parents' van so we decided to do that. Kyle ended up doing it all by himself and oh my god, it only took him like 10 minutes. It takes me an hour do it. Well thanks to him, I just earned an hour of my life haha. 

   We decided to go to Boston Pizza and have supper. That sucked. The service was terrible. I'm not kidding, it was absolutely terrible. Okay, so we went to the BP Lounge, because the actual restaurant was pretty busy and the Lounge wasn't. We found a table and sat there for about 20 minutes, then the waitress shows up and grabbed us our drinks. Then it took another 10 minutes or so to bring us the menu, then it took another 20 minutes to get our orders, then after another 20-25 minutes of waiting, we finally got our food. But that was not all. Whenever I go to BP, I always have Chicken Parmesan. They are amazing. But today, it was not. Half of the chicken was cold. I didn't even get a garlic toast. Oh and the worst part, NO FRIGGING FORK!!!!!! How the hell am I supposed to eat it? With my hand??? Okay, I mean, I can handle eating fries with my hands but what about the chicken??? Thank god, because I thought about getting spaghetti as my side. So it took about 15 minutes to get a fucking fork. Oh and I never got the garlic toast. I just didn't care anymore. I was full, and we've all waited almost an hour to get served. We were all pissed of course. The waitress didn't even give us the bill. Kyle wanted to just peace it, but hey, you still got to pay for them, right? We ended up not giving her any tips. I felt kind of bad but that's what you get for not serving people well. I saw some people get served really fast, and I guess she completely forgot about us. Oh well, we had fun just talking to each other. Kyle entertained us, so it wasn't all that bad.

   This has been the best weekend I've had in a such a long time. I honestly cannot remember the last time I hung out with my friends like this. It was probably back in grade 11 or something, when I just started to hang out with Shayne. Since then, I don't think I was ever out like this before. I had a lot of fun. Well, it was good while it lasted. Now the work begins and it's going to suck pretty bad. I like how my shift doesn't start till noon, but then I'll be home around 9. So, there's a good chance that I'll have no social life, except on weekends.

   Well, I will never forget this weekend. Hanging out with my dream girl, reuniting with my old friend, plus his girlfriend, and his friends, it doesn't get any better than that. Next weekend is the last weekend I'll have without my parents, so I hope that one is going to be another memorable weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment