Sunday, 22 May 2011

THE Most Craziest Night

   HOLY FUCK!!!!! What a night I had last night with bunch of cool people. My coworker from work, Cary invited me to hang out with him last night so I went to his apartment with my friend Kyle. I thought there was going to be a lot of people from my work, but turned out it was just me and Cary. Nathan showed up for like 10 minutes then left, because he had other plans. So it ended up being just 5 of us. Me, Cary, Kyle, Cary's girlfriend Breanna, and Julia, Breanna's friend. Oh my god, Breanna and Julia were both soooooo hot, especially Breanna.

   We started playing this drinking game at the beginning at Cary's place. It looked a lot like Sociable, and I'm pretty sure it was, but they called it different. Anyways, it was alright. Things did kind of get out of control because Julia was drunk as fuck already. I can't remember how much beers I had during that time. I think it was around 6 beers. I felt fine after.

   At around 10:30pm, we were on our way to Suite 69. That's when everything started. I've only been clubbing like once before and I didn't really like it. It was just really awkward for me. That's why I never go to like Lucky 13, or Diesel, or any other clubs. If I go to the bar, it's always the Brewhouse. I like pubs and sports bars. So anyways, you could say that this was my second time going to a club. I was supposed to go to Suite 69 couple weekends ago, but I didn't want to go clubbing so I chose not to go. I'd say last night went pretty well though. Me, Cary, and Kyle started off with a Jager bomb, then me and Julia had a tequila shot. I was fucked after that. 6 beers, a jagerbomb, and a tequila shot? Yup, that sounds about right. Oh ya, on top of that, I had like 2 more beers. So ya, I honestly don't think I drank that much before in my life.

   The funniest thing happened at one point at Suite 69. Some chick came up to me and asked me to take a picture of them, and I thought I'd be a nice guy and do it for them. I can't really tell if it was good or not, because I was so drunk I couldn't even operate a camera. The light flashed so I'm assuming it worked. Then I hand back the camera to this girl, and she hands me a condom and says 'play safe.' I was like, what the fuck?? Now that I think about it, I should've tried to have sex with her. I mean, why else would she give me a condom? I was loaded back then, so I couldn't think straight but now, I regret it.

   Breanna comes up to me and said that she's going to help me get laid. YES!!! A free condom and a little help. Nice. Then she just like grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor. Next thing I know, I was dancing with her. Um.... ya. It was kind of awkward for me, because she's Cary's girlfriend, and I don't do shits like that with my friend's girlfriend. But I still did anyways, just because she was so fucking hot. She told me that she wanted to make other girls jealous by dancing with me. Make sense, but no, it was a total fail. Oh well, I loved dancing with her anyway, although I felt bad.

   Julia suddenly became my next target. For some reason, I really really wanted to have sex with her. So I started feeding her with tequilas and next thing you know, she's completely fucked. Perfect. I tried to make my move on her so many times, but it failed every time. I remember at one point, she got mad at me and I can't remember why. She just like bitched at me about something. When we relocated to a different place, I can't remember what the place was called, but that's when I started to really push things. I literally emptied my wallet to get laid. I know I was drunk and all, but I was never like this before. I never tried this hard to get laid, but I don't know why I did it last night. I feel pretty bad about it.

   Oh, so I ended up not getting laid. You probably figured that. Instead, she made out with Kyle for like 10 minutes. Was I mad about it? It depends. I was mad that I spent shit loads of money on this chick and got nothing back. I'm really not mad about Kyle making out with her, mostly because I don't give a fuck about her. Ya I was a little jealous, but I don't 'like' her. I just wanted to have sex with her, nothing more. 

   So, I'd say it was a pretty good night overall. I like clubbing more now. I really enjoyed it. I would definitely go again very soon. Although, I didn't really get to talk to Cary a lot though. I think I talked to Breanna more. She's really cool, and I'm glad I'm friends with her now.

   I just hope that Cary is not mad at me for what I've done last night. I've been asking him constantly, but he kept telling me that he wasn't mad at me. Even Breanna told me that he's not, but I don't know. I hope that's true because he's a great coworker, and most of all, a great friend. I would hate to lose him a friend. Well, I guess we will find out on Tuesday at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment