I really have nothing to write about today, mostly because nothing interesting happened all day. I went to the U of A at around 2 to sell one of my textbook. This one girl wanted my Linear Algebra textbook so I sold it to her for $60. That's less than half of what I paid for, but I'm broke right now. $60 was good enough for me. Plus, I don't even need it anymore so it was nice to get rid of one of my 5 useless textbooks.
I came back home and had absolutely nothing to do. I guess I could've done some callbacks, but they are just waste of time. I already tried like 4-5 of them last week, but only 1 of them turned into a sale and it was a single internet. So I ended up watching Family Guy all day. It was on TV all day so, why not? I love Family Guy. This one episode, Brian and Stewie was on twice so I watched it the both time. It was a really good episode. It was very touching. It sucked though, because it was so nice out, but I was sitting at home doing nothing.
I called up my friend Shayne and decided to go out and play street hockey. YES! I love street hockey. I've been wanting to play for so long. I've been wanting to use my goalie pads so I thought I'd try them out today. I was a little worried though, because they are really good pads and I didn't want to wreck them. So I wasn't really on top of my game, but oh well, it's a lot better than ripping those pads. It was pretty fun. It wasn't as good as before though, mostly because there was only 4 of us. We always play at this one guy's house, and I actually hate him. He's like 16 and he's cocky as fuck. Some days, I just want to swing my stick as hard as I could and just hit him in the head. But of course, I would never do such a thing. Who knows, if he really pisses me off, I will one day. Nah, I won't haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment