Sunday, 8 May 2011

BEER PONG!!!!

   Just like last weekend, I had same people over and had a little beer pong night. There was a little change in line up. It was me, Shayne, Brooke, and Kyle, of course, then there was Alger, Shayne's coworker, and Jessica. Yay!! I finally got Jessica to party with us last night. You have no idea how excited I was. So we actually started our night pretty late. Jessica came over at around 6 and watched the game. Surprisingly the Vancouver, Nashville game wasn't so bad. It's usually boring as fuck, but last night's game wasn't bad at all. Nashville won by the way. Then Kyle came over at like 8. We all finished watching the game and played ping pong until Shayne got to my house. Jessica was actually really good. I really wasn't expecting that. She surprised me yet again. I love how she's full of surprises. Shayne and Brooke showed up at around 10 then we decided to go go karting. I really wanted to go, but since I had no money, I didn't want to go at the same time. Kyle was nice enough to pay for me and Jessica. It was so fun. I've never gone go karting before and I couldn't believe how fun it was. Thanks Kyle.

   We got home at about midnight, then the beer pong began. I was kind of worried that Shayne and Brooke might ruin everything again just like last weekend. And they did. Brooke was mad at Shayne about something, I have no fucking idea, and she was moody all night. For fuck sakes, cheer the fuck up. You are partying, for fuck sakes. Me and Kyle did pretty good. We had some amazing shots haha. Then Jessica was on fire, sinking every cups. She surprised me AGAIN. So overall, I'd say it was a pretty good night. It was way better than last weekend though. Jessica being here made a huge difference. It meant a lot to me.

   I was quite certain that I'd be able to ask her out, or at least tell her how I feel about her last night, but it never happened. AGAIN. It was mainly because we were all tired and wanted to go to bed. We didn't go to bed till like 4. Secondly, Alger and Kyle left. I was not happy about that. I don't care what they say, either they say they are not drunk and they can drive, but I don't give a shit. If you drink, you got to stay. What if something happens? Then it's my responsibility and I'd feel terrible. I don't know what happened to Alger, I don't have his number or anything. I hope, I really hope that he called Shayne. Kyle apologized like 3214656 times haha. It was nice of him. I got a text from him at 4am saying he just got home. Thank god. I was actually worried. But everything is good now. Anyways, back to me and Jessica, so ya, we both just went to bed. I kind of hated myself for what I didn't do last night, I mean, we were alone a lot of the time, and I just couldn't do it. Either I really like her and trying not to screw up or I'm just a big pussy. It might be both haha. I still had to drive her home, so I thought I'd do it then. Guess what? Nothing. We were so tired we barely talked. FUCK! Why can't I do it???

   I am so upset right now for not asking her out. That's the whole reason why I've been asking her to hang out with me so much. Last night was a perfect chance for me, and I blew it. Wait, it might've been a good thing, because I did have this dream last night. I asked her out, and she said no. That like crushed me then I became an alcoholic and have been chain smoking. People say dreams are opposite, or dreams do come true. Either or, I'm kind of glad that I didn't ask her, but at the same time, I'm still a little upset. I don't know I can't make up my mind. I am so conflicted right now. Fuck. I don't even know when I'll be able to see her again. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCKKK!!!!!!

   I wonder if she's been reading my blog lately, because I've been talking about her a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment