Sunday, 1 May 2011

Awesome Weekend

   I had a really good weekend for the first time in a long long time. I honestly can't remember the last time I had this much fun. It was probably before the finals started, who knows. 

   I went out last night with Jessica, the girl from the hockey rink where I worked, and I had a lot of fun. She actually sent me a message on Facebook, saying if I was ever in town to watch hockey, let her know then she gave me her number. I honestly could not stop smiling after I read that message. I was very special to me, because I told her that we should hang out sometime on our last shift together, but she just said maybe then left. I was pretty hurt by that, because I really liked and still do like her, and for some reason, it was really hard for me to even say that to her, or ask her to hang out. I never had trouble with that at all, but that time, it was extremely difficult. But seeing that message from her was really special. So after I read it and smiled for like an hour, I decided to text her and see what's up with her. I thought that went pretty decent. Then I asked her if she wanted to go to the bar with me that night and watch the game. She said yes. I was really happy and excited. Although, it didn't start off so great, because I was at my friend, Shayne's house right before I met up with her, and plus, living at about 20-30 minutes away from the campus, I didn't realize how busy the traffic was going to be, and etc. I did get there almost on time, I think I was about 5 minutes late, but I still felt bad because she was there before me. But after that, everything was great. That was the first time I've seen her since the last shift together at the hockey rink. We talked a lot, which was awesome, but it was mostly about hockey though. It was still great. It's funny, because we went out to watch the game, but we barely watched it. I watched bits and pieces of it, but we were so busy talking, we never really watched it. So, overall, it was a pretty damn good night. I was really glad that she sent me that message, because I've been dying to see her.

   Tonight was pretty great too. I didn't enjoy it as much as last night though. So my friend, Shayne, and his girlfriend, Brooke, and his other friends, Kyle, and Marco came over and we played beer pong. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of beer pong, not just because I suck at it, but it's just that I never really enjoy drinking games, I don't know why. Anyways, everything was going great, like me, Shayne, and Kyle were watching the game, playing ping pong, and it was a lot of fun. I was actually iffy about Shayne inviting Kyle, but I'm glad he did, because Kyle was awesome. He was the funniest guy I've met. He seems kind of like a stoner though so I guess that's why he was funny, in a good way of course lol. Then Marco and Brooke came at around 10 and that's when things start to go downhill. First, I've known Marco for quite a long time now, and when I met him for the first time, he was actually nice and pretty chill guy, but now, he's one of those cocky ass fucker.  I don't know what the F happened to him, but I don't like it. He's been beaking everyone, so I didn't really enjoy that. And second of all, for some reason, whenever I see Brooke, she's always moody, and she kind of controls people around, and I don't know, she kind of ruined everything. So I did not like that either. So when we were playing beer pong, me and Kyle just sat in the living room and watched TV and had some good conversation. That's what I love about drinking with friends. You get to talk about personal stuff, and nobody ever judges you. So ya, that was pretty fun, then we started watching 40 Year Old Virgin, then it only lasted like half an hour. This is pretty much what we do everytime we drink. We put on a movie after drinking and all that, and just fall asleep to it. So everyone is in bed now and I am just lying on my bed and writing this at the moment. It's 3:04am right now. I'm surprised because we usually last longer, but then again, Brooke wanted to go to bed, so she kind of ruined it again. Oh well, I could really use a good sleep right now haha.

   Before I go to bed, I want to talk about one more thing. Everyone has someone that they really like. When they talk to them, or hang out with them, they'd know that he/she is the one for them, that's if you really like them. Well, for me, it's definitely Jessica. I don't know why, I always liked girls that are into sports. She plays soccer and she bowls and she absolutely LOVES hockey. Honestly, I don't think I've met anyone who bowls before. I think that's pretty cool. It's a little different, but I different so ya. Also, I never thought I'd be able to talk about hockey, like in detail, to a girl. Ever. She probably was the first one. I don't know, just everything she does, and says always amazes me. I also realized, I can't talk to her like I talk to other girls. I think that tells me that I really like her and I don't want to say something stupid and make her upset/mad at me so I guess I'm trying to be really careful. I wanted her to come over to my little get together tonight, but unfortunately, she could not make it. I guess one night with her was good enough for me, but hanging out with her again tonight would've been a lot better. At one point during tonight, I just could not stop thinking about her. Does that mean I'm in love? Honestly, I've never felt this way about a girl before. Ever. It's weird. I liked quite a few girls before but Jessica is really different, like in a good way. I can definitely say that she's the one for me, but I don't think I'm the one for her. So I'm actually really nervous ask her out, because if she says no, I don't know what I'd do, or what I'd be like. If I really want to date her, I kind of have to ask her first, right? Well, fortunately, we found out that we will be in 4 classes next year, 2 from each semester, together so I'll get to see her a lot. You have no idea how happy I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment