We decided to go to different town for work today. It's always been either Edmonton or Leduc, but today, it's Spruce Grove. I have never been to this town before and I was told that some of the area here has been hit already but they never told us about what kind of reception they got when they were here. Alight. So I came here not knowing what to expect. This guy who just joined our team yesterday actually live in this town and he said it'd be great. I was a little excited when I heard that, but now I am not at all.
The reception was fairly good for like the first 5 minutes but after that, it just started to go downhill. There wasn't a lot of no homes but some people were just kind of being douche or bitch. Frustrated?? Oh ya. Although I did have someone to talk to back then so it wasn't as bad. But still, all I really want right now is a couple of sales. Socializing is nice but, no offense to everyone, I care about sales right now more than anything.
I still got a couple more hours to go. If I pull off just 1 sale, I'd be more than happy. I have to break the curse I got right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment