Surprisingly for how late I stayed up last night, I woke up really early. I was awake at about 7am then decided to go back to sleep because nobody else is probably awake, and I was tired so I ended up sleeping for another couple hours and woke up at about 9. I didn't feel like shit at all at that time. I was fully recharged and ready to start the day. Well, that didn't last long. I started cleaning the house which only lasted about 15 minutes then, after that, it hit me. Hard. So everyone else woke up at about 10 and turned out, Shayne had a ball hockey game, so I thought I'd go check out his game. I've never actually seen a ball hockey game before so I was pretty excited. I mean, I like something different, I think you'd know that by now haha. So we were at the arena, and honestly, I thought I made a huge mistake, because first of all, we did not eat anything so we were starving to death, and secondly, hungover was pretty bad, and third, the game turned out to be really boring. It's nothing like ice hockey. It's like a street hockey with referees and more organized. Well, I guess that's what ball hockey is supposed to be like, I mean, the name says it all. Anyways, Shayne's team lost, but oh well, Jon came and watch my game one time and we lost 19-3 so compare to Shayne's game to that game, it was a lot better. And plus, I got to actually talk to Brooke. I think that was the first time I've actually sat down and had a lengthy conversation. I actually thought she didn't like me, and she thought I didn't like her either, but turned out, we just didn't know each other well enough to like/hate each other. But, I think she's a pretty cool girl. I know I said bad things about her last night, but I got to see the different side of her today and I liked it. I hope she likes me too. It doesn't really matter who it is, I like it when people like me haha.
So, it turned out, Jessica wasn't mad at me about Shayne texting her last night. I was actually so worried. I mean, you know how girls can be like that, you know what I mean? Anyways, I texted her last night, and she didn't reply. I knew she wasn't going to, because it was like 11 at night, and I figured since she was tired, she'd be in bed by then. Then she texted me back this morning, and I was pretty happy. I really had to apologize her about Shayne texting her, and she was okay with it, which was good, then I said something, I can't remember, my phone is right beside me but I'm too lazy to look at it, but after that, she never sent me any texts. Think she's mad at me about that as well??? I hope not, and I don't think she is, because I've been sending texts and people have been texting me, but I have not received any of them, and they did not get my texts either, so she could've replied, but my phone was being gay and didn't receive it. Hopefully that's what happened. I would not know what I'd do if she's mad at me and never talk to me again.
I start my job tomorrow. I'm a little nervous and concerned, rather than excited. I'll pretty much be a salesman now, but I have never done sales before so I don't know how I'd do. If it's bad, then obviously I'll make no money whatsoever. People tell you to stay positive, but sometimes, you just can't do that. Especially when you know some things might turn out ugly. In this case, my job. I guess there is no going back now. I'm going to have to try for a bit, and see how things go. Who knows, maybe something good will happen. I need $4000 to go to school next year, and if things go well, I could make that happen in just a month. Also, I get 6 hours a day to sell, so that's a lot of time, but I hope I can use it effectively, because after all, time is money. So new job, here I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment