I would've wrote this yesterday, but the website would not let me so I would have to write it now.
After having 0 day, I was very motivated to do well last night. I set my goal pretty high because I knew I was going to do well. I was a lot more confident. 5 was my goal. I wanted to get 6 but I thought it was a little high so I brought it down to 5. I actually started off with the day pretty good. I had pretty good receptions and no oe was really yelling at me. After about 30 minutes into the day, I got my first 2 sales. Those people were pretty cool. Me and my boss ended up staying at that house for about an hour but oh well, I didn't mind that. I had fun at that house. I was pretty glad that I got those sales because, apparently everyone else got at least one sale at that point.
Those sales really boosted my confidence and all that, but that didn't help at all. Bad neighborhood, a lot of no homes, a lot of people who weren't so happy about Telus, etc.. Frustration hit me hard on my face. It hit me so hard, I probably got a concussion from it.
Everyday, I end the day with frustration and anger. If I want to enjoy this job, that should not happen. I'm trying really hard. I'm using everything that I learned from my manager and everyone else, but what the hell?!
I'm actually starting to give a second thought about this job. I'm going to start looking for a different job this weekend and see where that goes. Hopefully I find some decent job, at least the one I fan actually enjoy. A good paying job would be nice too.
No comments:
Post a Comment