So my goal today was to get 6 sales. Well, I didn't really have a choice, my manager told me that he'd help me out, and said we will get 6 sales today. I wanted to go for 2 again today, but you have to do what you manager tells you to do, right? To be honest, I was cool with it. I started off with a pretty good morning, a nice little talk and a coffee, perfect, and I don't know, I was just in a good mood all day. Me and my manager went over some theory stuff, and some more of those product knowledge test. I thought those were really helpful. I don't know how he does it, but he does his stuff really good. Everything makes sense when he does this. He's a really smart guy, and I was really glad that he was there to help me out, and solve my problems. I only ended up getting 3 sales. I achieved MY goal, but not my manager's. He was cool with it though. He thought I did a really good job today, considering we were only out knocking doors for about 2 hours. I also got 1 callback, but the lady I spoke to wasn't really into it, so there's really no hope on that one. But overall, I had a really good day.
Before we left for Leduc, we went to Leduc again by the way, one of the reps from my team has been telling me we HAVE to get 6 sales today really fast, because she had to go to some concert, and she was on about it all day. I'm not kidding, every time I saw her, she was bitching about how she's going to miss the concert and how she'd be pissed if she missed it and how she paid like $80 for it. I can see that it's kind of like once in a life time thing, but fuck, seriously, shut the fuck up. Nobody gives a shit. She was making everyone feel bad. I felt like shit for a while. Like I mentioned, I had a such a great morning, and she comes up to me and tells me to get 6 sales ASAP, then gave me like the most deathly look. What the fuck. I understand that I didn't get any sales yesterday, and there was a slight possibility that I won't be getting any sales again today, but don't come to me and bitch about how she'd be pissed off if she misses it. And how many sales did she get today? Ya that's right, she only got 2. Just fucking keep your mouth shut. I mean, everyone knows that she's dying to go to the concert but she was just being really selfish. I felt guilty even before I went out on the field. Some people just don't think of anyone else but themselves. Well, I'm going to be honest with you, I do that too sometimes, but I never do it like this.
I'm a little disappointed that I've been missing so much games within a week and a half. On the positive side, I don't really have any teams to cheer for other than Detroit. Oh by the way, they won game 6 today. They were down 3 games to none, and now the series is tied at 3-3. That's incredible. I knew they weren't going to be swept by San Jose. Detroit has a lot of experience and they are full of veterans. I hope they win the game 7. Wouldn't that be something? 2 years in a row, a team with 3-0 deficit in the series and come back and wins the series. Philly did it last year, and I hope Detroit does it this year. I'm kind of upset that I'll be missing this historic moment, but oh well, I'll be out making money. Plus I think I can watch it on my phone so I'll try that.
No comments:
Post a Comment