Work today was pretty awesome. I had some rough time within last couple days at new job. Some people were actually getting frustrated with me quite a lot, but not today! I was super tired this morning. I was so tired that I didn't even want to go to work today. It's saturday, who really wants to work? I kind of slept in, so I thought I was going to be late for work. So what do I do? As soon as I hit the highway, I started driving at 140-150km/h. Constantly. Did I get to work just in time? Oh ya. In fact, I was pretty early. So that kind of pumped me up a little.
We actually went back to the place where we were yesterday. I almost died there, because it was so tough and I was so tired. Today, it was a lot easier. After a couple days, I've learned a lot of stuff and I was able to apply that skills today. Everything went smoothly, didn't hit any walls, and etc.. I felt pretty good about myself mostly because I didn't disappoint anyone or got any shits for not doing something right. Plus, I made some friends today so that was pretty cool.
We got off pretty earlier than usual. The first day was 8 hrs, yesterday was 8.5 hrs, and today, it was 7 hours. I was pretty happy, because it was saturday. Who doesn't want to get off early? So, overall, work was good. I liked it. I had a lot of fun. I'm still really tired though.
I heard the new Pirates of the Carribean was really good, so I was pretty tempted to go see it. So I asked Jessica last night if she wanted to go, and she said yes so we went. I actually just got back from it. I got to say, I was a little disappointed. It was good, but it wasn't good enough. This one seemed nothing like the previous ones. There were a lot of new people, new themes, or whatever you want to call it. It just wasn't the same. I remember reading the Metro newspaper and it was rated 2.5/5. That's terrible. And I agree with that, except, it should be 3/5.
So hanging out with Jessica was awesome, and I hope she had fun, but I don't think I did. I mean, I did for a first little bit, but towards the end of the movie and the ride home, I don't know why, I just felt a little awkward. We just didn't talk enough today I guess. Not talking always make things awkward. I was super tired so I couldn't even think of things to talk about, and I guess that was the case for her as well. At least SHE didn't find it awkward. I know both of us aren't really expecting my feelings about her to change any time soon, but I don't know if I'll be able to be 'just friends' with her. I want to be, but at the same time, I want to get a little serious too.
No comments:
Post a Comment