Tuesday, 3 May 2011

   Another day at work. I was really hoping that things at work would get better today. I honestly thought it was better today than yesterday. When we went out onto the field yesterday, shadowing other staffs, I had no idea what was going on and I wasn't sure if I could handle it. But today, we actually had like 3-4 hours of clinic/training. We just went over what we offer, and what the features are and etc. This session really helped me because last night, I didn't know anything about it. We briefly went through and that was about it. Plus, I was extremely tired and I was kind of out of it. I could not focus at all. It was pretty much the same for me, but it was a little better than yesterday.

   So Matt and Cary both helped us out again today. They are probably one of the most amazing people I've met, along with MacLain, the manager. They just are. Sometimes you hate/love something or someone, but you are not really sure why. You just do. Anyways, I shadowed both of them again, and I paid pretty close attention to what they were saying, and I understood a lot more than last night. So the morning session was really helpful, without a doubt. I did try knocking on the door few times, but Cary would take over for me after a certain part. He said he just wanted to see me get the introduction right. He gave me few pointers and that also helped as well. I actually love how Matt and Cary both gives me tips and how to persuade/convince people constantly. Not that I remember all of them, because there were so many of them, but they were some great advices, and tips.Unfortunately, we weren't in a very good neighbourhood, so things didn't go so well. 

   MacLain told us that we, the newbies, will go on our own tomorrow and thursday. He said he wanted to see us fail horribly, rather than succeeding. I like that philosophy. 2 days of training, then practice out on the field for another 2 days, then talk about what was good and what was bad. Well, I think I'll do okay. I just went over the brochure and everything so I have an idea what I have to say. Although, I have a feeling that I won't get anything for the first 10-15 houses. We will see. MacLain said that we are going to go to the north side and apparently that place is like a gold mine so I'm a little excited about it. I wish I could pull off like 20 sales tomorrow so I could go up on the hall of fame. Can you imagine that? Going onto the Hall of Fame on the third day of your new job. Time is money, so I have to make the most of it.

   This friday, we are all going to the bar. It's called Suite 69. I've never been there. Honestly I never go to the bar at all. Maybe Canadian Brewhouse occasionally, because it's the closest one from my house and I like that place, but I never go to a club or anything like that. It's not my thing. Anyways, MacLain knows one of the bartender there, so apparently everything will be free. How sick is that? I'm really excited to go. I was told that I'm allowed to bring guest, and guess who I invited? Haha, yup. Jessica. I asked her today if she wanted to come, but she said she'll see what she's doing that day. I think that means no. Fuck.

   For some reason, I think either Jessica is mad at me about something, or she doesn't like me. I mean, when I first started texting her, she was all cool and nice, but now, I don't know, it just feels different. She could be mad at me about last weekend. I might've sounded pretty pushy when I invited her to come over for beer pong. Since then, she seemed a little different. Maybe having no internet really effected her??? Okay, I guess that kind of sounded dumb. I doubt that's the case, but who knows. I hope she comes to the bar with me, because she's broke so I'm sure she would love to have free booze, I mean, who wouldn't want free booze?? Well, if friday doesn't work, I asked her to hang out on saturday, so I hope she says yes to one of those. My friendship with her seems like it's fading away more and more everyday. That's why I want to hang out with her as soon as possible. I really like her and I would really love to ask her out. I would much rather know that she does/does not want to date me than wondering what the answer could have been. I've been scared about that, but honestly, I got nothing to lose at the moment, I mean, like I said, unfortunately our friendship is slowly fading away. I'll call her on thursday night or friday during the day. I think friday sounds good so that I don't sound too pushy. Until then, I will not text her, unless she does first, although, I highly doubt that she'll text first.

   I just thought of this, but I kind of want to make a book out of all the blogs I posted. I mean, there's a lot of diary like books out there, and I think my life is pretty interesting enough to publish. I just have to have LOTS of posts. Hmmm, that's a pretty decent idea. I should think about this later in the future. It could make me lots of money. Interesting thought I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment