I started off the day a pretty good news. One of the 5 callbacks I got yesterday turn into a sale! This one lady was using Shaw's internet service but she wanted a better deal and faster internet, so I set it up for her, and she said she wanted to do it, so I got my first sale. I felt pretty great. She even phoned me during our meeting, so I felt kind of bad about receiving that call during the meeting, but when I walked back in and told everyone that I just got a sale, they were all happy, and all congratulated me. It was awesome.
We actually went to Leduc today. Leduc is actually about 20 minutes away from Edmonton. It's really close to the Edmonton International Airport. Anyways, that actually didn't start off too well, because our manager didn't give us a map or anything so we had no idea where we were meeting up. So that killed about 20 minutes of our time. The neighbourhood we hit on the first half of the day wasn't so good either. It was either empty houses, or people who absolutely hates Telus, or they are not interested. It was one of those three. I didn't have a bad day. I was with Cary and Matt today so there you go. For the second half of the day, we went to this developing area of Leduc. It was pretty much like a new area. Apparently, it's been hit before but they said we will try it again so we did. And it was great. Our team pulled of 5 sales, 6 including the one I had this morning. So it wasn't bad. I didn't get any sales today, but I did get 4 callbacks. Although, I'm not too confident about it. I don't think any of these people are going to switch from what they have right now. Oh well. The callbacks I had yesterday was pretty good. I think at least 2 of those clients will sign the deal.
So I left Leduc pretty happy. I was cold and tired, but that didn't really matter. But it didn't last long. I got to my car, and I got a fucking parking ticket!! I've been trying to find a free parking space so I parked it at the Save On just off of Jasper Ave., but even they gave me a fucking ticket. I'm thinking about not paying it. Everyone at work told me not to. I don't know what's going to happen if I don't but I'll think about it, but right now, I definitely won't. So that kind of ruined my day, and when I got home, it got worse. I thought my sister would be a little generous and do the dishes, but NO!!!! She didn't do it because it wasn't her day to do the dishes. Are you kidding me? I've been working all day and didn't get home till 10pm and she couldn't do that for me? I swear to god, she can be a such a bitch sometimes. She's a one heartless woman.
I just checked my bank account about half an hour ago, I realized I'm broke. I only have $234 left. That was after I paid off my credit card bill. It's not too bad, but I have to spend $100 this weekend so that leaves me with $134 until my next paycheque which is going to be $535 at the moment. Speaking of credit card, so apparently 7/11 didn't charge me for the gas I bought on tuesday. I remember it was around $35 but I can't seemed to find that on my credit card transaction history. And after I paid off my bill, the available credit was reset to $500. That's my max credit so obviously they didn't charge me. Awesome. Free gas!!
I called Jessica today. It was kind of awkward haha. We were on our break so I thought I'd call her and ask her what's going on for this weekend. She kept saying that she doesn't know yet, but I think she's just trying to be polite and not saying no. Well, that's kind of nice of her actually. She actually has a heart not like my sister. But ya, I got a pretty good response from her so I wasn't too upset about her not saying yes. I really do hope I get to see her this weekend though.
No comments:
Post a Comment