Sunday, 30 October 2011

Good Times

   Despite the fact that I'm still sick and all, I actually had a lot of fun this weekend. I had a movie night on friday. We watched Black Swan and Butterfly Effect. Both were absolutely amazing. I was so into it, I couldn't take my eyes off of it, and even go to the washroom. It was that amazing. I'd definitely watch them again. Both were kind of messed up movies, but it was a good kind of messed up. It's hard to explain, but I loved it.

   Then I had to work yesterday. It wasn't too bad. We worked at the new Epcor Centre, and we were to unload a 53 footer tractor trailer and a 5 ton, and it was so easy. We were laughing. It was full of cabinets, so all I had to do was unwrap everything. Kind of a boring job, but I'll take it. I got paid to cut stuff so it was all good. So ya, I had a pretty decent 7 hour shift. I kind of wished it was a little longer than that, but on the weekend like this weekend, I really really didn't want to work, even though I really need money. At least I made some so I'm happy with that.

   Immediately after I got home from work, I went straight to Stony Plain, again. I went bowling with Sam and her friends from work. I talked about this last night so I'm not going to talk about it again. Anyways, after that we went to a bar in Stony Plain. Before we went there, Sam warned me about how this bar gets sketchy and honestly, that didn't really scare me at all. I don't ever get scared from sketchy bars. All you got to do is stay cool and not start shit, which is what I always do. It was a fairly interesting bar. Hard to explain why and how, but it was different from any other bars in Sherwood Park, or Edmonton. I actually really liked it. The drinks were actually really cheap. I think I only had about $50 on me and I came back with about $8 and I was fairly drunk. I should go to this bar more often haha.

   Okay, so, I went to the bar with an empty stomach, which is always a bad idea, and I drank quite a bit. I think I had 2 jagger bombs, 2 tequila shots, 2 tequila slime, and 2 broken down golf carts. So I think that's quite a bit, and I was fairly drunk but I wasn't at the point where I was about to puke and have upset stomachs and whatnot. Plus, I remember having about 3-4 cigarettes while I was there. I felt totally fine. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

    Another week gone, another one coming up. Let's make it another good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment