Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Chapter 1: Moving Out

Well I never thought this would happen so soon, well I was expecting to move out by end of this week but I happened way sooner than I expected. I actually moved out about a couple hours ago. How did it happen? I'll tell you. I come home, it's not my home anymore but still, and everything was fairly going well. I phoned them before I left school and my dad didn't seem too upset about it. But anyways, when I got home, nobody said a word. We didn't even say hi to each other. I went straight to my room and started studying for my anatomy midterm, then my mom walks into my room then says, 'what the he'll are you doing here? Why are you still here?' And guess what I did. Nothing. Completely ignored her and kept studying. This is my philosophy. I don't talk back or respond to my parents when they are yelling at me because it will make things worse and I'd gain nothing from it. So that's why I try to ignore them as much as possible and keep my mouth shut. It annoys the hell out of them. Anyways everything seemed fine after that until about 9 at night. My mom comes into my room and says, 'seriously why are you still here? Why aren't you leaving?' and again, I didnt do shit about it. In fact, I was on my laptop and on my phone the whole time. That just pissed her right off. She comes into my room and just throwing shits everywhere. Awesome. I guess this is really happening. I was texting Sam at the time and I had to tell her about it. Then I called her and she was nice enough to let me stay at her house for the next few days until I find a place to rent. I felt horrible not because my parents got so upset but because I dragged Sam and her mom into my little drama with my family, especially her mom. She had to come pick me up all the way from Stony Plain and had to wait another half an hour because my mom wouldn't let me come back tomorrow and take the rest of my stuff. I kept telling her that I'll be back tomorrow to get the rest of the stuff then she told me how I met some crazy bitch and fucked up my life. That pissed ME right off. First of all, my parents don't even know Sam that much so they got no right to tell me that kind of shit. Secondly, she is the greatest friend I've ever had in my entire life. I have never had a friend like her before. Your family will always be your family whether you like them or not, but friends always come and go. I don't want nobody to say shits about my friend even if it's my family. I was so mad I had to punch the door. That was probably the hardest punch I've ever thrown in my life. My knuckle is all swollen now. It looks pretty. Sam's mom was kind enough to give me an ice pack when I got here. I'm going to be totally honest with you all. I don't feel anything right now. No anger, no sadness, no happiness, no regret, at least not yet, nothing. My parents always wanted to kicked me out of there house and guess what? Their wish is granted. So is mine. I just feel terrible that Sam's family is involved in all this. It was never their fault, and they don't deserve this. I don't even deserve to be even sleeping here right now. These guys are some great people. I can't thank them enough for what they've just done for me. So the new chapter in my life begins now. October 11th 2011, I have left my home for the first time in my life to live on my own. Let's see how long that lasts. I'm going to try to go to bed now. I have to pick up Sam early in the morning. And holy fuck I need a shower ASAP. I haven't showered and brushed my teeth since yesterday morning. That's fucking gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment