Well, I really got nothing to say today. It looks like my blog is kind of going dry but I don't usually skip blogs during school year so I guess I still have to post this.
Today seemed really pointless. I went to my only class of the day and it only lasted half an hour, which was kind of good but sucked at the same time. It was good because it ended early, and it sucked because I had to go to school for that short class. But then again, it was a jersey washing day so that kind of made up for it. I got paid for that so that was good.
After that, we were on the way home and we decided to stop at this one restaurant and get some food. Oh my god. That place was amazing. It was very classic. I was told that it used to be a school back in the days, and now it's just a local museum and a restaurant. Everything was all old and whatnot and I loved it. It was pretty neat. Sam told me that their pies are really good so I thought I'd try one and holy crap, it was absolutely amazing. I was also told that all their foods are made from scratch so I think that kind of made it better. I'm glad we went there. I absolutely love places like that. I really do.
I was supposed to look at this one apartment today, but unfortunately, the lady never phoned me back today and gave me her address and her number so I couldn't get a hold of her. Isn't that just great? I did find the address though, but not remembering her name did not help either. When I made an appointment with the person, I didn't realize I was working today at 6:30pm so I had to get Jessica to cover my shift for me for the first hour and I told her that I'd give her half of my shift which was 3 hours. I was only 10 minutes late but oh well, I promised her, and she took her time to cover it for me. Good thing it was only a O35 night though. O35 nights are the most easiest shift ever. You literally don't do anything. So all 3 of us, me, Jessica, and Shay, just sat down and talked the whole time. It was pretty fun.
Oh, Aly texted me today. I was fairly surprised. I haven't talked to her for about 2 and a half weeks now. I would've texted her if none of this happened, meaning moving out and whatnot. But ya, it was really good to hear from her. I still have yet to met her and I really want to meet her see what she's really like. She sounds exactly like Jessica to me except she's a little younger. Oh well, maybe one day, I'll actually meet her. I really want to.
No comments:
Post a Comment