I finally moved out from Sam's apartment and I got to say, it feels good and bad at the same time. It feels good, because I found my own place to live and because of that, there's one less person to worry about at Sam's place. I feel a little bad, because I lived there pretty much for free, and I've been having a lot of fun with Sam and her family while I was there. I sure will miss them.
I found this place I'm living at right now on the weekend and I was lucky enough to move in right away. I was able to borrow a 5 ton truck from AMJ Campbell, thanks to my boss, Todd, and I had 2 good friends, Jessica and Sam, who were willing to help me out with my move. Without them, this whole thing would've been almost impossible, especially without Sam. I can't thank her and her family enough for letting me stay at their place until I find my own place to live. Thanks guys.
It's been 3 days now and I think it's been pretty good. It's really close to the U of A so I get a little bit of sleep, although I was almost late this morning, and I get a little exercise by walking to school now, which is good, because I wanted to start running/walking more, and it will save me some gas. So that's always good. On my first day here, I had a little bit of trouble with food, and I asked Sam to help me and she was very helpful. She gave me all the tips to save money and eat right and even cooked a dinner for me! It was really nice of her. Now that I think about it, I would not know what to do with my life without her. I'm not saying that whenever I have problems or issues, I'm going to rely on Sam to solve everything for me, but what I'm trying to say is, is that I have a friend who can help me when I need help. Other than that, I've unpacked almost everything and I got to say, it looks pretty good. It looks a lot like my old room though. It's good to sleep on my own bed again but I still got to get used to the fact that I'm not in my old room anymore lol. Only time will tell I guess.
I deposited my cheque from AMJ and it's been almost a week and it still hasn't gone through yet. Like it's there but it's not. I never had this problem before with my cheques but oh well, I guess I'll wait a couple more days then see what happens. I have to pay off my credit card bill. It's almost $400.
No comments:
Post a Comment