Saturday, 29 October 2011

Jealousy

It's always been one of my least favourite features about me. I get jealous really really easily. I guess it's a good thing at one point, you know getting jealous when someone does something really good, especially academic wise, but that's really not the case for me. I do get jealous when my friends do well on exams and whatnot, but when I get jealous, it's usually over friends and especially girls.

It probably doesn't seem very attracted to girls do I tend to hide it from them and usually keep it inside me and I get all upset about it and whatnot. It's probably not the healthiest thing to do but i do it anyway.

Sam and I went bowling with her friends just now and on the way back, we had a little conversation and I really wasn't too happy about it. Sure, it was an interesting conversation but I got too jealous. Honestly, it really shouldn't be that big of a deal and I feel like I'm making a huge deal out of it. I am a little upset now. Oh well, we are going to the bar now and I'm going to drink a lot and I really hope that makes me feel better.

Maybe this is a sign that I should stop hanging out with her because every time, after we hang out, I always feel like shit. I don't know, we will see what happens after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment