It seems like it's only been a week since I moved out, but it's actually almost been a month already, and yet, I'm don't feel different, or even changed anything about myself or my life at all. Although, there's been a lot of ups and downs to this though.
Positive: I'm actually enjoying my life quite a lot right now. I don't have to deal with all the drama with my family, I get to sleep in, and stay up late and no one would give a shit about it, I can eat whatever I want, I can do whatever I want, and I can go out whenever I want. I actually feel great, well mentally, because I didn't think I could live on my own, but turned out, I can actually cook meals, not very good but it's good enough for me, and do the laundry on time, and mostly, I have job that keeps me alive. I'm pretty proud of myself for that. I do need to work on few stuff though. But it's going good so far. I'm enjoying it.
Negative: Because I stay up so late, I have hard time waking up in the morning. Usually when it gets cold out, I hate getting up in the morning or even get out of my bed, but it seems like it's getting worse. I missed few classes already and even missed one or two of my shifts too. It's really not a good habit. Also, I'm new to this whole moving out/living alone thing so I'm still not really used to it, especially with feeding myself. I didn't know how to cook at all, or even done a grocery shopping. Thankfully Sam has been helping me out with that but I really wish I knew how to cook and shop. It would've been a lot easier. I didn't realize living alone can get very lonely. All my friends are living in Sherwood Park right now and I really don't feel like driving all the way down there to see them for a couple hours. Every once a while, I miss my family a little bit even though we don't get along very well, but they are still my family. I just hope that they know the real reason why I did this.
It seems like I have more negative things to talk about rather than positive things. Like I mentioned I'm still trying to get used to this whole thing so I think I might need more time to adjust. They were right. This isn't easy, but I'm taking it as a challenge.
Oh, apparently I got a red light ticket in the mail. WTF!!! I don't ever run a red light. I got a copy of it and I looked at it and it was such a bullshit. I was making a right turn! It doesn't even make sense. I'm a little upset about that but I'll try to come up with something so I can fight it. Who gets a frigging red light ticket making a right turn?! This town is fucked up, sir.
I've been working quite a lot lately too. This is my 3rd shift already this week. Well, 2 to be exact. I had to come here to train a new employee for about an hour and I got paid for that so I guess I did work. I have to work again tomorrow, and I'm thinking on friday as well at AMJ, and then back at AMJ on saturday for sure. I've been thinking, maybe on my fall break, I should work seeing that I have nothing better to do and need money. I think that's a good idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment