I definitely saw it coming, just like I predicted. Sam and I will be friends from now on, with absolutely no possibility of dating each other in the future. It was pretty heartbreaking, but like I said, I knew this was going to happen considering what we've been through in last month or so.
The talk was fairly simple. Nice and brief. She talked about few things about the guy she was seeing and whatnot, and I figured that was the perfect opportunity to talk about what I wanted to tell her. I actually prepared for this whole speech thing with everything I wanted to tell her, but I ended up getting to the point in exactly 9 words. 'Would you still consider dating me in the future?' And just as I expected, she said no. See, things between Sam and I have become very complicated. When I moved out, I've been living at her place for few weeks and I guess that changed everything. So maybe it's a good thing that we are not dating, although I'd still like to.
I took me a lot of guts to actually ask her that, even though I'm not asking her out directly and it kind of sends her the message that I'm still interested in dating her. I am actually glad I asked her because now I know where we stand right now. It's better to know even though it hurts than wondering forever what the answer would've been.
So, another rejection. My love life has never seen a happy ending. And I was hoping Sam was the one for me but things happen and once again, I got to forget about it and move on and keep telling myself that there's a lot more girls out there.
I did have a lot of fun with Sam though, and made some good memories. I just hope that nothing changes now that I asked her that because she still is a very good friend of mine and I would hate to see myself losing her because of that.
How about some beers tonight? I think that's a good idea. I got about 2/3 of 24 pack I bought on the weekend still sitting in my room. Why not?
No comments:
Post a Comment