Friday, 11 November 2011

Luck Was On My Side This Time

   I really got lucky this week. As you know, I had 2 classes this semester and I was failing in both of them but turned out, last wednesday was the deadline to drop courses. I know I'd be wasting $1000 but I figured, if I ever decide to come back to this school at one point in the future, it's better to have W on the transcript than a couple F's. So when I think about that, I think I made the wise decision. Well done, sir.

   Maybe school just isn't for me. Ya, I had some legit reasons for me, but when I bitch about it to people, it just sounds like another dumb excuse to them, and even to me. I don't know why I can't commit myself to school and actually bust my ass and try my best. I just can't seem to do that. It's nothing to do with peer pressure and all that, I just can't do it.

   I'm actually thinking about taking the rest of the year off and another one off. Make some money, travel a little bit and whatnot. Maybe that'll help me. I don't know we will see I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment