Today was definitely not the best day. I don't really know why but I was cranky all day. I got mad at my mom for no particular reason, I got tired way too quick, and it was way too hot out. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it here but when certain things don't go well, you just wanna leave no matter how nice it is.
We went to few places today. The one place I really liked was the artillery museum. I can't recall the actual name of the place was, and we didn't see what was inside, but it was still awesome. It had that classic, unique, and extraordinary European look to it. It was absolutely stunning. I think we will actually see what's inside the museum. I'm so excited for that.
We walked around the river pretty much thr whole afternoon and that was pretty nice too. After dinner, we went back to Eiffel Tower because I was told that it looks amazing at night because it lights up. They were right. It was absolutely gorgeous. This kind of made up for all the anger and frustration I had earlier today.
Oh ya, after checking out that museum, we will be going to the Norte dame which is something else I'm excited for. I hope tomorrow is better than today. A good night sleep is all I need right now. I don't want to be falling asleep again in this beautiful city, like I did a outside the louvre today haha.
I kind of miss Sam right now. I really do. Only 19 more days till home!
No comments:
Post a Comment