Today is the 11th day away from home, and 10th day in Europe, and it was not the greatest day. I don't really know why, I can't really seem to figure it out, but I was in a really bad mood today. I honestly did not talk at all today. I guess I was still scared of Milan or something I don't know. I guess frustration would be a good word for my feelings right now. This is what's been happening a lot lately. This is one of the reasons why I don't like traveling with my family.
We had trouble reading maps for past couple days, and to be honest, I have no problem with that, but when everyone is saying how they are right and everyone else is wrong, or have to look at the map every block and check the street name, or just randomly stopping in the middle of the street to see the map and blocking the traffic. Things like that really drove me crazy. Oh, and another thing, everyone is going to different directions, and I'm just like, what the hell!? Where do I go?? I don't know about you guys but it really makes me mad. On top of that, I had to repeat everything I said because my parents could not hear what I was saying every single time. So I guess that's why I was in a such a bad mood today.
At least I'm not in Milan anymore. I just got to Venice a couple hours ago. Hopefully, it's a lot better than Milan. Italy can't ruin this trip. Not now. If not, I hope Florence can make up for it. Everyone's been saying that Florence is amazing so I guess I'll find out if that's true or not in a couple days.
No comments:
Post a Comment