Today was actually a lot better than Milan. We are actually staying just outside of Venice so we didn't really get to see the town when we arrived here yesterday. It was absolutely stunning! Venice is a pretty famous place for movies and I really thought I was in one of them. I can't really describe that feeling when you walk down one of the streets in Venice. When you hit the water, it feels even better. When I was living back in Korea, I lived by thr ocean my childhood so it reminded me of those days. Good times.
I didn't realize this until about 3-4 hours into walking around the city but there are no vehicles there at all. Not even scooters! You either have to walk or take public transits, like boats or travel in your own private boat! How awesome is that? Thr streets here are so narrow you can barely pass through another person beside you. It was amazing.
Since there was a lot of tourists, I didn't really have to worry about getting my stuff stolen. Although, it is still Italy, I was pretty cautious because you never know what will happen. I can honestly say that Venice was one of the best places I've been to so far in this trip next to Interlaken. I still have one more day to check out rest of thr city then I'm off to Florence tomorrow night. I'm pretty excited!!
So, now that I have quite a lot of time, I should tell you who Sam is. She's another one of the girls I met on that online dating website. We met in real life for the first time about a week before I came here. We went to Capital Ex actually. I don't know about her, but I had a lot of fun that day. It got pretty romantic towards the end of the night. When we got off the ferris wheel and as we started to walk around, they started the fireworks. Then out of nowhere she turned around and hugged me and next thing you know,we were making out. I don't know, I thought that was pretty romantic. It was awesome.
I met her again the next day and we had a dinner then went for a movie. Dinner wasn't that great because we didn't really eat much. But we did grab a couple beers after. Movie was pretty fun too. We watched Friends With Benefits, but I missed about half of the movie because we were kind of busy making out. I had a great time that night too.
I only saw her briefly a couple times after that then I came here. It felt like it was going pretty well, but she told me that I seemed a little too eager. I wasn't trying to be but it kind of sucks that she felt that way.
Before I left, she told me that she'd wait for me and would start a relationship depending on her bloodwork, but I doubt that anything will happen when I get back to Edmonton. 3 weeks is a long time. Anything can happen even in 1 day. I mean, it'd be really nice if she did wait for me till I come back home, but seeing that she's still on that dating website and updated her pics and title for her profile, shes definitely looking for someone else. It kind of sucks because I want to date her but then again, we just met and we met through online dating website so I guess it's not supposed to work out well. And I guess I expected too much from it and took it way too serious. Oh well, I guess we will see what happens when I get back, who knows, Cory might start talking to me again or I'll find someone else.
Oh by the way, I think I finally know why I was so upset for past couple days. It's nothing to do with Sam, and it's nothing to do with Milan. I've been smoke free for past couple weeks so I guess that's why haha. Oh how I miss smoking.
No comments:
Post a Comment