Yay! It's my birthday today! I love how I just spent my birthday in Europe but at the same time, I'm a little sad that I'm not home to go for drinks or even just hang out with my friends, but I can always do that when I go back home next week. You don't get this kind of chance too often; being in Europe on your birthday.
We finished off our day at Florence earlier today. We left out few parts of the city for today, and we went through it like nothing. We were done in like 2 hours. So we decided to check out some of the flea markets and we bought 6 key chains. It was fairly cheap actually, and it looks really good. Not that I really need another key chains on my keys but it's a pretty decent souvenir. The owner at the place we stayed at recommended us this one really good restaurant. We were told that they have really good food compare to the price so we decided to check that out as well. I just wanted to go with something simple, not too fancy, so I got myself a spaghetti with meat sauce. It was really good. It was a little saltier than the ones I had back home, but I guess that's what it's supposed to be like?? Anyways, I can now say I've tried pretty much everything so far. I've had pizza, spaghetti, and wine! Oh and a lot of European beers too. I still haven't tried the donair here. Apparently they are called doner kebab or something. Sounds pretty fancy so I want to try it. One day lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment