Thursday, 30 June 2011

Wish Granted

All I wanted from work was, well I think it's pretty obvious, to work. It seems like that wish is granted. I've been working almost everyday since last week doing from tiny little, and pointless job to a big moving. I'm really happy that I'm working now. I'm not getting 8 hours everyday but at least I'm making money slowly, right?

I had another 14 hour shift yesterday. I probably did 3 different job within that 14 hour span. So I'm here again probably going to be another long shift. I'm at 5 hours already and got another job coming up in approximately 12 minutes. Who knows how long that will take? There's only 2 of us, I think, so I'm assuming it won't be a big job. But then again, whatever we are going to do, since theres only 2 of us, it will be time consuming. I don't know, it's going to be another 10-12 hour day.

Like I mentioned, I'm happy that I'm working a lot lately but it's really wearing me out. I am way too tired. I don't think I've ever been this tired in my life. I got a day off tomorrow though so hopefully I get some decent rest.

Well I was just told that we have to unload 8000 lb of load. Well that's going to be fun. Thick paycheque though. I hope I don't kill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment