Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Hate It Or Love It??

   Once again, my no work streak has begun. It lasted exactly 2 weeks until I got my job back and that only lasted 1, 6.5 hour shift. I was so happy when Gerry asked me to come work again but I never thought it'd be just for 1 day. I got today off and tomorrow off again. Who knows, I might be getting this whole week off again. People did say it will get fairly busy in July so I'm kind of rooting for that. Well, in their defense, it is a moving company. They can't always have jobs available for everyone. Honestly, I'm not too upset about it anymore. I was at the beginning, but I feel like I really gave up on them, and pretty much gave up on saving money. It seems pretty impossible now. Thankfully I do have enough saved up for one semester so I guess I can save up more money during that semester. Or getting a student loan is another option. I wish they would tell me the schedule for whole week. I don't like calling them everyday at 5 to find out if I'm not working or not. I'm always so excited to check my schedule but it's always full of disappointment. I love working there so I'll stick around till the end of the summer.

   Well, the dating website isn't working too well so far. I've found few people I'm actually interested, but I haven't got any messages back. There's got to be at least ONE  girl that's interested in me. There's someone for everyone. I just can't seem to find that 'someone.' Although, I did find someone who used to be in my French 20 class. I haven't seen her or talk to her since so it was good to talk to her again today. I'm really stressing out over this stupid dating website. WHY?!?! I guess I want to spend a summer with a girl for the first time in my life. Well, I still got Canada Day. There should be lots of parties so I'll go to one of those and hopefully I find someone there. If not, well I don't know, I'd have to wait till school starts again. That's my best option for now I guess. If I actually worked constantly, I really wouldn't have to worry about this at all.

   So, I'm addicted to Nerds candies now. One day, my sister had a friend over, and they were eating those so I went out the next day and got myself 3 boxes of those. They are so good. Oh, and have you tried the pina colada flavoured Tic Tacs? They are amazing too so I went and bought 2 boxes of those too. 

   What am I going to do tomorrow? I really wish I worked. I think I'll go skating tomorrow. I've been wanting to do that. I don't know who to go with though. I did ask Jessica, but she's working :( I know Shayne is not going to go. I don't know why I just have a feeling that he won't. Jon is working hardcore nowdays and I haven't really talk to him lately so it'd be weird if I texted him now and ask him to go skating with me tomorrow. This sucks. Where are all my friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment